This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Stay next to one of the sandy beaches of the Albanian Riviera
- Outdoor summer cinema during high season
- Paradise for history buffs: tons of castles within easy reach
Dreaming of sandy beaches and hours spent on the sea? Then you’ll have no problem getting to sleep at Camping Livadh, a site 10 minutes’ drive from the town of Himarë in the Vlorë region of southern Albania.
Livadh fronts on to one of the beaches of the stunning Albanian Riviera, making it an easy stroll from your pitch to the sand and the sea (the Ionian, in case you’re wondering) – and if you want to get even closer to the water, head in to Himarë to take a boat tour. If you prefer to keep your powder (and your feet) dry, there are loads of castles and fortresses to explore along the coast, starting with the one in Himarë.
Back on site, there’s plenty to keep you busy: challenge your travel buddies to beach volleyball, go game-set-match on the ping pong tables, or live your best Premier League life with table football.
Once you’re hungry enough for dins, you have plenty of options: head to the on-site restaurant or pizzeria for a meal, fire up your barbecue (piled high with goodies from the supermarket in Himarë), or nab a table at one of the restaurants a short distance along the coast. Then, if you’re lucky enough to be staying during the high season, pull up a spot of grass at the outdoor summer cinema (you can even make your own requests, so choose wisely).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
This part of Albania is an absolute stunner when it comes to scenic surroundings, so be sure to bring a camera while you meander along the coastline and when you cross the Llogora Pass (45 minutes’ drive) into Llogora National Park.
There are tons of coastal towns and villages you’ll want to add to your itinerary, starting with Himarë to explore the ruined Himara Castle or to catch a boat tour to explore the coast, then travelling on to the scenic Qeparo and Dhermi, both around half an hour from the site, for the stunning national monuments of Shen Stefani and Shen Dhimitri churches.
History buffs should make their way to Porto Palermo fortress and Borsh Castle, to Sarandë for Lekuresi Castle and a historic Synagogue complex (there’s a lovely beach if history isn’t your thing), and to the UNESCO-listed Butrint National Park for the centuries of Byzantine, Greek and Roman history – if you time your visit well, you might even be lucky enough to catch a performance at the fourth-century theatre.
If you have the time and inclination to travel just a little further, the Blue Eye is an absolute must – this spectacular water spring and natural phenomenon will make the hour and 50 minutes’ drive worth it.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Livadh have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Livadh dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Livadh? This part of Albania is an absolute stunner when it comes to scenic surroundings, so be sure to bring a camera while you meander along the coastline and when you cross the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Livadh?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 12 a.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.