This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
We believe that Beeches Farm Campsite is unique and very special. You can camp with breathtaking views across the Wye Valley of 'God’s own land' (as the old saying goes about Wales), or somewhere secluded and wild.
The ancient Forest of Dean surrounds our campsite with its towering magical trees. Where there are fantastic walks along Offa’s Dyke to the Devil’s Pulpit with spectacular views out to the ruins of Tintern Abbey, and the site itself is steeped in history.
Unusually we do allow fires in our stone circle firepits, making it cosy to camp and sit outside of an evening especially in the early spring and autumn. The staff are keen and green so there are recycling bins for cans, glass, plastic bottles and cardboard on-site too - leave no trace.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
— 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Bus Station — 8.0 miles
8.0 miles Cantilupe Road — 15.0 miles
- Train stations
Chepstow Rail Station
— 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Lydney Rail Station — 5.3 miles
5.3 miles Caldicot Rail Station — 9.4 miles
- Ferry ports
— 6.3 miles
6.3 miles Sharpness Old Docks — 7.5 miles
7.5 miles Bristol Docks Ferry Landing — 13.9 miles
Bristol International Airport
— 22.0 miles
22.0 miles Gloucestershire Airport — 25.0 miles
Latitude - N:51:41:15
Longitude - W:2:38:52
OS Map Ref - OS X:355318, Y:198960
Please drive very slowly down Miss Graces Lane. We share the lane with children, wildlife, neighbours, cyclists and walkers. Thank you.
Within reasonable driving distance/walking distance there is: canoeing, fishing, walking, Tintern Old Railway and Tintern Abbey, pretty villages and good pubs, climbing, mountain biking, Wye Valley, Chepstow town centre, the Royal Forest of Dean.
- Chepstow Castle (4.2 miles)
- Caldicot Castle & Country Park (8.0 miles)
- Berkeley Castle (8.4 miles)
- The Kymin (7.6 miles)
- Westbury Court Garden (13.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Beeches Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Beeches Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Beeches Farm? Within reasonable driving distance/walking distance there is: canoeing, fishing, walking, Tintern Old Railway and Tintern Abbey, pretty villages and good pubs, climbing, mountain biking, Wye Valley, Chepstow town centre, the Royal Forest … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Beeches Farm?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.