Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Fully-equipped static caravan on the southern tip of Anglesey
- Half an hour's drive from Beaumaris or Holy Island
- A 15-minute walk to Newborough village centre or a nature reserve
Pen Llyn Holidays is located on the southern edge of Anglesey, 15 minutes' walk from Newborough village centre. The accommodation here is modern, spacious and well-equipped and is set on a peaceful three-acre farm site that you'll share with a handful of friendly horses.
Newborough's sandy beach is a five-minute drive away, as is Ynys Llanddwyn Nature Reserve and its two lighthouses. Newborough Warren Nature Reserve can be reached in about 15 minutes on foot and has forest trails, lakes and sand dunes to discover.
This family-friendly farm site is right in the middle of all those diverse island landscapes. It's a dog-friendly place too, so feel free to bring your trusty companion along to join you on your holiday adventures.
The accommodation atPen Llyn Holidays comes with a well-equipped kitchen, but another real bonus of this place is that you're able to set up barbecues and cook out of doors when the weather is fine. (There's a restaurant and chippy in the village as well if you fancy a night off.) The nearest supermarket is 15 minutes' drive away in Llanfairpwll.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
2 bedroom static caravan
Max. persons: 4 x
Dimensions: 3.0m width x 9.1m length (10.0ft width x 30.0ft length) Calculated area: 27.9m² (300.0ft²)
|Max. persons||4 x
3.0m width x 9.1m length
(10.0ft width x 30.0ft length)
Calculated area: 27.9m² (300.0ft²)
|Year of manufacture||2007|
(1 x toilet)
Bedroom (ensuite, 1 x double bed, 1 x shower)
Bedroom (2 x single bed)
|Duvets and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|Car parking by pitch/unit|
|Gas and electricity included|
|Gas/electric fire in lounge|
|Wifi at the unit/pitch|
|Shower room with WC|
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Had a lovely week in Pen Llyn despite the fuel debacle!
From the manager...
From the manager...
We were really happy to find a caravan to rent …
From the manager...
Thank you Adam I'm glad you enjoyed your stay hope to see you in the future.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 3.5 miles
3.5 miles Povey`s Garage — 7.9 miles
7.9 miles Povey's Garage — 7.9 miles
- Train stations
Bodorgan Rail Station
— 4.2 miles
4.2 miles Ty Croes Rail Station — 6.8 miles
6.8 miles Llanfairpwll Rail Station — 7.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Holyhead Ferry Terminal
— 15.6 miles
15.6 miles Aberdaron Ferry Landing — 28.7 miles
— 10.1 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Anglesey Model Village: a few minutes' walk from site
- Ynys Llanddwyn Nature Reserve: five minutes' drive
- Anglesey Transport Museum: five minutes
- Anglesey Sea Zoo: 10 minutes
- Pili Palas Nature World: 20 minutes
- Beaumaris Castle: half an hour
- Holy Island: half an hour
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry: half an hour
- Caernarfon Castle (3.3 miles)
- Snowdon Mountain Railway (10.2 miles)
- National Slate Museum (10.2 miles)
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens (6.2 miles)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (22.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||4 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Pen Llyn Holidays cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Pen Llyn Holidays will debit the balance from your card 30 days before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 30 days then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Pen Llyn Holidays have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pen Llyn Holidays dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pen Llyn Holidays? Local attractions and activities include: - Anglesey Model Village: a few minutes' walk from site - Ynys Llanddwyn Nature Reserve: five minutes' drive - Anglesey Transport Museum: five minutes - Anglesey Sea … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Pen Llyn Holidays?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Pen Llyn Holidays? From £95 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability