If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Water quality at nearby bathing waters
Dyffryn (Llanendwyn), Gwynedd
- CADW - Harlech Castle (6.0 miles)
- Portmeirion Gardens (9.8 miles)
- Ffestiniog Railway (10.5 miles)
- Plas yn Rhiw (22.0 miles)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (22.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Cwm Nantol Waterfall Car Park - Nature Trail - River Walk - Woodland Walk - Cwm Nantol Car Park (3.7 miles) Walking
- Fairbourne to Barmouth (5.7 miles) Walking
- MAWDDACH VALLEY (CURRENT BOUNDARY FROM 31/03/1983) (6.3 miles) Birdwatching
Show me reviews by:
Overall rating based on 1 review
0% would recommend this site to a friend.
0% would stay here again.
|Sorted by stay date (latest first).|
Great Location but Poor Facilities 9th Jun 2012
Flissyswishes2003 (Family with older children, 2 reviews)
Share this review:Facebook Twitter Google Plus
Alas, no reviews for your selected filters. But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
No dogs allowed
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Barmouth: Jubilee Rd Coach Stop — 4.0mi
Dolgellau: Eldon Square Coach Stop — 9.2mi
Porthmadog Coach Stop — 10.9mi
- Train stations
Talybont Rail Station — 0.2mi
Dyffryn Ardudwy Rail Station — 1.1mi
Llanaber Rail Station — 2.4mi
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing — 4.2mi
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 4.5mi
Aberdaron Ferry Landing — 25.7mi
- Anglesey Airport — 37.9mi