This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small campsite, just 10 minutes walk from a blue flag beach
A small, family run, campsite for tents. Tucked away in Platt’s Farm Llanfairfechan on the North Wales Coast and located in the grounds of a Grade 2 listed Victorian farm. Within walking distance of the pubs, grocery stores, traditional butcher, cash point and takeaways and only a short drive from the Snowdonia National Park, Zip wire Bethesda and Surf Snowdonia.
Walking distance to the beach, bus stops and railway station
Our larger field accommodates 7 tents and 1 camper van and has electric hook-up available to each pitch. It also has a large barn with picnic benches. Our smaller field accommodates 4/5 tents and has a lovely victorian barn with picnic benches.
Campfires are allowed using our fire baskets and logs which can be hired from the campsite reception.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
Bangor: Garth Rd Bus Station
— 6.3 miles
6.3 miles Llandudno Junction: Rail Station Coach Stop — 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Llandudno: North Western Gdns Coach Stop — 8.1 miles
- Train stations
Llanfairfechan Rail Station
— 0.3 miles
0.3 miles Penmaenmawr Rail Station — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Conwy Rail Station — 6.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Holyhead Ferry Terminal
— 27.2 miles
— 23.0 miles
Things to do
Snowdonia National Park
Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railway
Do the 14 Peaks walk The summits of the three thousand foot mountains of Wales can be visited in a single magnificent journey by fit and experienced mountain walkers. It's not a mountain journey to be under-estimated. Anyone without the luxury of a support crew or a pre placed vehicle would probably opt to descend to the coast at Aber.
Greenwood Forest Park Snowdonia
Rock Climbing: 333 separate crags.
Beacon Climbing wall
- Beaumaris Castle (4.7 miles)
- Penrhyn Castle (6.2 miles)
- Plas Mawr (6.5 miles)
- Aberconwy House (6.5 miles)
- Bodnant Garden (7.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Platt's Farm Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Platt's Farm Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Platt's Farm Camping? Things to do Zip World Surf Snowdonia Bodnant Gardens Betws-y-Coed Snowdonia National Park Llanberis Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railway Conwy Castle Caernarfon Castle Do the 14 Peaks walk The summits of the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Platt's Farm Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.