This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful farm in a hideaway wildlife haven
- A 20-minute drive from both Conwy and Llandudno
- Two village pubs within walking distance for drinks and evening meals
What a hideaway haven. The Conwy site of Waenfechan Glamping is a secluded spot, set among the spectacular scenery of Snowdonia's mountains, the Conwy estuary and the Great Orme… have a look at the pics to see where you can settle down for a spell.
Waenfechan is in a mighty peaceful setting among these mighty mountain and sea views, but within easy reach of supplies, shops and the seaside for guests craving closeness to amenities: Conwy town and the Victorian seaside town of Llandudno are both within 20 minutes' drive.
Or you could give the car a rest and set off out on local ambles such as the Hiraethlyn Walk's three and a half-mile circular route just outside the site, around the National Trust's Bodnant Garden a mile and a half away – or to the two village pubs within walking distance for drinks and evening meals.
Waenfechan Glamping is on a family-run farm, in a wildlife haven where buzzards soar overhead and bats flit around at dusk… barbecues are allowed here, so spark up and sit back among these spectacular views on those evenings you’re not having dinner at the pub.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Quiet, rural farm location
Great site with very clean facilities, friendly and stunning views
Excellent site, spotless shower block and helpful welcoming stafff
Clean and well equipped shower / toilet black. Lovely, welcoming …
Lots of open space for children to play. Plenty of …
Excellent site, clean, great views and friendly owners.
The facilities were great and the space was perfectly set …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Llandudno Junction: Rail Station Coach Stop
— 4.1 miles
4.1 miles Colwyn Bay Coach Stop — 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Llandrillo yn Rhos (Conwy): Coach Stop — 5.6 miles
- Train stations
Tal-y-Cafn Rail Station
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Glan Conwy Rail Station — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Dolgarrog Rail Station — 3.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 33.4 miles
— 31.7 miles
The Hiraethlyn Walk trail around the village of Eglwys Bach is a good place to start your local explores if you're venturing out on foot. There's also the gentle three-mile circular trail along the Conwy river past Kanovium Roman fort and among spectacular views of Snowdonia and the Conwy valley; access the start of the trail at Tal-y-Cafn a few miles to the west.
Family days out include the Welsh Mountain Zoo (20 minutes' drive) and its 37 acres of animal enclosures, farm and the Jungle Adventureland as well as regular events such as chimp encounters, sea lion feeding and bird displays. A day or two should also be had at Wales's biggest seaside resort, Llandudno, where there are two beaches and a lengthy pier to wander.
Getting active, hiking and biking routes aplenty are around Snowdonia National Park, or for something a bit different drive to Surf Snowdonia (20 minutes), the only artificial surfing lake in the UK. Even more adrenaline can be tapped into at Zip World Penrhyn Quarry (40 minutes), home to the longest zipline in Europe.
- Bodnant Garden (1.3 miles)
- Conwy Castle (4.2 miles)
- National Trust - Aberconwy House (4.3 miles)
- Bodnant Garden (1.3 miles)
- Aberconwy House (4.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Waenfechan Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Waenfechan Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Waenfechan Glamping? The Hiraethlyn Walk trail around the village of Eglwys Bach is a good place to start your local explores if you're venturing out on foot. There's also the gentle three-mile circular trail … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Waenfechan Glamping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.