This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small and friendly site easily accessible off the A483
- In a wildlife haven with plenty of walking and cycling nearby
- Clean and modern amenities including free hot showers
Church House Farm is a friendly, small, level and well-drained site which is easily accessible off the A483, and well placed for touring the sights and scenery of mid-Wales.
It has clean modern toilet and shower facilities with free hot water and no timers, and a large utility room for washing up, together with an iron, hairdryer and fridge freezer. This is where you also can charge your mobile phones, or swap a book in the book swap.
The site also electric hook-ups and a chemical disposal point. If you're looking for a clean, quiet, relaxing site, with plenty of walking, cycling, birdwatching or geocaching nearby then this is the site for you.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Llangurig (Powys): Coach Stop
— 14.7 miles
14.7 miles Llanidloes: The Gro Bus Station — 15.0 miles
15.0 miles Llandinam (Powys): Coach Stop — 15.4 miles
- Train stations
Pen-y-Bont Rail Station
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Llandrindod Rail Station — 2.5 miles
2.5 miles Dolau Rail Station — 3.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing
— 42.9 miles
— 55.6 miles
Llandrindod Wells is home to the National Cycle Museum, with hundreds of bikes and memorabilia on view. It also has a museum, lake, supermarket and choice of places to eat.
Abbeycwmhir Hall five miles away is a Grade II Gothic mansion with 52 decorated rooms and 12 acres of stunning gardens.
Builth Wells with its showground is host to many events throughout the year, from the Smallholders' Show in May to the Winter Fayre in December, various dog and horse shows, together with two antique fairs. The River Wye flows through Builth for fishing or leisurely walks.
Within the hour is Brecon with its canal, the stunning Brecon Beacons, Ludlow with its quaint shops, castle and food hall, Hay-on-Wye for book lovers, Aberystwyth for the seaside, or riding the steam train to Devil's Bridge and Hereford for a shopping day out.
Looking north, Powys Castle is at Welshpool, and Coed Y Dinas is a good stopoff for shopping on the way home.
- Stokesay Castle (24.2 miles)
- Ludlow Castle (27.0 miles)
- Powis Castle & Garden (27.4 miles)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (14.1 miles)
- Croft Castle and Parkland (22.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Church House Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Church House Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Church House Farm? Llandrindod Wells is home to the National Cycle Museum, with hundreds of bikes and memorabilia on view. It also has a museum, lake, supermarket and choice of places to eat. Abbeycwmhir Hall … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Church House Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.