This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet site with spectacular views over Cardigan Bay
- A five-minute drive from the harbour and beaches of New Quay
- Ramblers’ haven: easy access to Ceredigion and Wales coast paths
Close your eyes and picture your dream hols... If a vision of peace and quiet among the trees, with plenty of sea views and a beach within easy reach floats through your mind, then make your way to Bay Holiday Park, a peaceful site five minutes’ drive from the seaside town of New Quay, in Ceredigion.
On a hillside overlooking New Quay and stunning Cardigan Bay, Bay Holiday Park is well placed for seaside getaways, rambling hols and adventurous excursions. In New Quay, walkers and hikers can join the 65-mile Ceredigion Coast Path or the 870-mile Wales Coast Path, and fans of watersports can take to the waters of the bay for windsurfing, waterskiing and kayaking.
An active hol not your thing? Head to the beaches at New Quay, Aberporth, Tresaith, Llangrannog or Poppit Sands for some sand, surf and (hopefully) sun.
Head back to site to relax in peace, soaking up the views over Cardigan Bay to Snowdonia and the Llyn Peninsula in the distance. When you’re ready for eats, tuck in to some goodies from the shop less than five minutes away, or bag a table at one of the many restaurants in New Quay for something more substantial.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
An excellent quiet site with friendly, helpful owners.
Immaculate and peaceful site with good sea views
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 18.6 miles
18.6 miles University Campus Penglais — 19.1 miles
19.1 miles Penllwyn PO — 21.0 miles
- Train stations
Aberystwyth Rail Station
— 18.5 miles
18.5 miles Borth Rail Station — 23.6 miles
23.6 miles Carmarthen Rail Station — 24.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 30.5 miles
— 43.4 miles
Any stay at Bay Holiday Park should start with a trip into New Quay. Must-visits are the Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre and the New Quay Honey Farm (buzz on over for to see the bees at work and to nab some of the sweet wildflower honey to take home), while sailing down to the harbour for a dolphin-spotting boat tour is highly recommended.
Sticking to the coastline, head around half an hour’s drive south for the town of Cardigan – Cilgerran Castle and the Welsh Wildlife Centre should top your list here – and 40 minutes north for Aberystwyth, where you can explore an Edwardian fortress, clamber aboard the Cliff Railway funicular for a jaunt to the top of Constitution Hill, and catch the Vale of Rheidol steam train to the stunning Devil’s Bridge.
There’s loads to do inland too: have a stately day out poking around at Llanerchaeron, get a taste of history at the National Wool Museum, West Wales Museum of Childhood or Internal Fire Museum, traipse through the Cae Hir Gardens, or have an active day out at the Urdd Centre with its dry ski slope, go-karting, tobogganing and quad biking.
Want a day out with the kids? Pile into the car and make your way to Folly Farm Adventure Park or Oakwood Theme Park, both an hour and a quarter away.
- Llanerchaeron - National Trust (5.5 miles)
- National Wool Museum (12.6 miles)
- Vale of Rheidol Railway (Aberystwyth) (18.3 miles)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (20.4 miles)
- Aberdeunant (27.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does The Bay Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is The Bay Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Bay Holiday Park? Any stay at Bay Holiday Park should start with a trip into New Quay. Must-visits are the Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre and the New Quay Honey Farm (buzz on over for … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of The Bay Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.