This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small Campsite located in the Orchard of the farm
- Comfortably sleeps 2 adults and 2 children equipped with mattresses
- Electricity and Heater provided, bring your own linen and bedding
Family run campsite located 4 miles north of Perth, situated in the farm orchard. It is a refreshing alternative to camping in a tent. It's camping, but a little bit more glamorous! Our heated, wooden Cabins allow visitors to enjoy the camping lifestyle in warmth and comfort, fantastic on those less than ideal Scottish holidays.
Comfortably sleeping up to 2 adults and 2 children, each cabin comes equipped with mattresses, but you will need to bring your own linen and bedding. There is also 2 x double 13 amp socket in each cabin.
With ample car parking space, adjacent toilet/shower block and utility area nearby, Newmill Cabins are the perfect choice for your next getaway.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Extra spacing in seated areas
Hand sanitising stations
Individual rooms in toilet/shower/basin facilities
Meal delivery to unit/pitch/outdoor seated area
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Luncarty (Perth & Kinross): Bus Bay on A9
— 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Perth: Leonard Street Bus Station — 5.9 miles
5.9 miles Perth: Broxden Park and Ride Coach Stop — 6.0 miles
- Train stations
Perth Rail Station
— 5.9 miles
5.9 miles Dunkeld & Birnam Rail Station — 6.8 miles
6.8 miles Invergowrie Rail Station — 16.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Kinross Ferry Landing
— 19.1 miles
19.1 miles Lochleven Castle Ferry Landing — 19.2 miles
Dundee City Airport
— 18.1 miles
Active kids Adventure Park
Stewart Towers Dairy
- Caithness Glass Factory and Visitor Centre (3.4 miles)
- Scone Palace (4.0 miles)
- Huntingtower Castle (4.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Newmill Farm Wigwams have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Newmill Farm Wigwams dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Newmill Farm Wigwams? Active kids Adventure Park Stewart Towers Dairy Pony Trekking Dunkeld Scone Palace Noah's Ark Golf Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Newmill Farm Wigwams?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.