This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Surrounded by beautiful landscapes and Scottish history.
- Giving easy access to all Scottish locations and Irish locations.
The place to be for your Scottish Caravanning or Camping holiday.
Located at Stranraer in the warm South West of Scotland.
Surrounded by beautiful landscapes and Scottish history, giving easy access to all Scottish locations, Irish locations, and North West England.
We also accept rallies in our dedicated Rally area.
Our site is equipped with numerous electric hook-up points covering both grass & hard standing areas for Caravans & Motorhomes. We do not have electric hook-ups for tents. Local services are located 1 mile from the site which include Supermarkets, Railway Station, Marina, Leisure facilities and the local town centre. The Surrounding area also has activities such as Horse Riding, Fishing, Clay Pigeon shooting, Paint Balling and much more.
Touring Caravans ( Electric Hook-ups available )
Motor Homes ( Electric Hook-ups available )
Tents ( Sorry, no electric Hook-ups )
Club Rallies ( Dedicated field with limited Hook-ups & Toilet/Shower facilities )
**** Please note we DO NOT accept Transit or similar sized vans, Tippers or large commercial vehicles. Final deciscion remains at the discretion of the management at all times ****
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
- Coach stations
Stranraer: Port Rodie Ferry Terminal
— 0.7 miles
0.7 miles Glenluce (Dumfries & Galloway) Coach Stop — 7.9 miles
7.9 miles Newton Stewart: Dashwood Square Coach Stop — 21.2 miles
- Train stations
Stranraer Rail Station
— 0.9 miles
0.9 miles Barrhill Rail Station — 16.2 miles
16.2 miles Girvan Rail Station — 24.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Stranraer Ferry Terminal
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Cairnryan P&O Ferry Terminal — 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Cairnryan Ferry Terminal — 4.5 miles
Glasgow Prestwick International Airport
— 44.9 miles
Horse Riding, Fishing, Clay Pigeon shooting, Paint Balling and much more.
Please see the "local events" and "What to see and do 2 links on our website for full details.
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Aird Donald Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Aird Donald Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Aird Donald Caravan Park? Horse Riding, Fishing, Clay Pigeon shooting, Paint Balling and much more. Please see the "local events" and "What to see and do 2 links on our website for full details. Read more
When can I check in and check out of Aird Donald Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
On arrival, please ring the bell on the reception door for attention.Read more