Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Spacious and peaceful site in scenic Scottish border region
- A 10-minute drive from Berwick-upon-Tweed and sandy beaches
- Eight golf courses within 20 miles of the site
Settle in for peaceful stays at Foulden Hagg, a family-friendly site in the Scottish borders, 10 minutes’ drive from Berwick-upon-Tweed.
The site’s well-placed for outdoorsy getaways: it’s 35 minutes from the edge of Northumberland National Park where there’s biking and hiking (and a path that leads along the famed Hadrian’s Wall), as well as fab scenery to soak up and plenty of heritage sites to visit. It’s also 20 minutes from Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty for more of the same, plus a healthy dose of wildlife watching and watersports.
If it’s golf rather than scenery that appeals when thinking of Scotland, this site’s a real hole in one: there are eight golf courses within 20 miles of the site, and the closest is in Berwick-upon-Tweed, about 10 minutes away.
When rest days are needed, retire to the site, where there’s plenty of room to spread out and some fab views towards the Cheviot Hills to appreciate. Canine chum or kids along for the hols? There’s a spacious green field set aside for dog walking and play time – plenty of room to get any remaining energy out before bed…
Tents are not accepted at this park
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
Check availability at Foulden Hagg…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Electric hardstanding and grass touring pitch
Max. persons: 4 x
Pitch size: Min 15.0m width x 15.0m depth (49.2ft width x 49.2ft depth) Calculated area: 225.0m² (2421.9ft²)
Ground type: Hardstanding and grass
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
Berwick-upon-Tweed: Golden Square Coach Stop
— 5.3 miles
5.3 miles Beal (Northumberland): West Mains Bus Stop — 12.4 miles
12.4 miles Belford (Northumberland): Market Cross Bus Stop — 18.4 miles
- Train stations
Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
— 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Dunbar Rail Station — 20.1 miles
20.1 miles Chathill Rail Station — 24.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Leith Newhaven Harbour Ferry Landing
— 43.3 miles
— 49.1 miles
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Berwick-upon-Tweed (town; beaches, museums, art gallery, performing arts centre, castle ruins, golf): 10 minutes’ drive
- Paxton House: 10 minutes
- Manderston House: 15 minutes
- Northumberland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 20 minutes
- Holy Island of Lindisfarne (tidal island with scenic priory, castle and harbour): 30 minutes
- Northumberland National Park: 35 minutes
- Bamburgh Castle: 35 minutes
- Floors Castle: 45 minutes
- Alnwick Castle: 45 minutes
- Scottish Archery centre: 50 minutes
- Harestanes Countryside Visitor Centre: 55 minutes
- Edinburgh: one hour 10 minutes
- Newcastle: one hour 20 minutes.
- Berwick-upon-Tweed Barracks & Main Guard (5.4 miles)
- Berwick-upon-Tweed Museum and Art Gallery (5.5 miles)
- Berwick-upon-Tweed Castle & Ramparts (5.5 miles)
- Lindisfarne Castle (16.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||Anytime|
Foulden Hagg cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 day of arrival date.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer