Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Hilltop cabin with views over to the isles of Islay, Gigha and Cara
- A five-minute drive from Muasdale and 30 from Campbeltown
- Kitchenette, lounge area, ensuite, wifi and Freeview TV
Cosy up in the comfy cabin at North Muasdale Farm and soak up the spectacular scenery – this spot sits on a hillside above Muasdale village and has views out over the islands of Islay, Jura, Gigha and Cara off the Irish coast.
It’s a fab retreat close to the Kintyre peninsula’s beaches, walking paths, bike trails and wildlife in Argyll and Bute, with useful facilities like a kitchen, an ensuite and access to Freeview and wifi.
A picnic bench is placed outside the cabin for eating alfresco as you stare out across the farm and into the distance – don’t miss sunset as the views at this time of day are especially spectacular.
When you’ve had enough of sitting around and starting at the landscape, explore Kintyre. This peninsula in south-west Scotland is 30 miles long and runs from the Mull of Kintyre to East Loch Tarbert. The site is a mile from Muasdale, which has a shop, and 25 minutes from Campbeltown to catch a foot passenger ferry over to Ireland.
Open from 08/08/2020 to 08/02/2021
Your dog must be tattooed or microchipped.
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act and/or any of the following: Staffordshire bull terrier, American Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler, any Mastiff or Tosa.
Bookings must not consist of more than 2 different households.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
No hen/stag parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Guests under the age of 16 are not allowed on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Max. persons: 2 x
Dimensions: 6.0m width x 3.6m length (19.7ft width x 11.8ft length) Calculated area: 21.6m² (232.5ft²)
|Max. persons||2 x
6.0m width x 3.6m length
(19.7ft width x 11.8ft length)
Calculated area: 21.6m² (232.5ft²)
|Year of manufacture||2017|
(ensuite, 1 x double bed)
Bathroom (1 x shower, 1 x toilet)
|Duvets and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|Car parking by pitch/unit|
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Public transport nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Muasdale (Argyll & Bute): A83 Coach Stop
— 1.1 miles
1.1 miles Glenbarr (Argyll & Bute): Shelter Coach Stop — 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Tayinloan (Argyll & Bute): Shop Coach Stop — 3.1 miles
- Train stations
West Kilbride Rail Station
— 32.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Tayinloan Ferry Terminal
— 3.4 miles
3.4 miles Gigha Ferry Terminal — 5.6 miles
5.6 miles Campbeltown Ferry Terminal — 13.0 miles
Campbeltown Machrihanish Airport
— 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Islay Glenegedal Airport — 23.6 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Muasdale: five minutes' drive
- Campbeltown (for tours and tastings at three whisky distilleries): 25 minutes
- Machrihanish Bay: 30 minutes
- Machrihanish Golf Course: 30 minutes
- Kennacraig (for a car ferry to the Isle of Islay): 30 minutes
- Saddell Bay’s Antony Gormley sculpture: 45 minutes
- Dunaverty Golf Club: 40 minutes
- Isle of Gigha (via a car ferry from Tayinloan): an hour
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
North Muasdale Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. North Muasdale Farm will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does North Muasdale Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is North Muasdale Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near North Muasdale Farm? Local attractions and activities include: - Muasdale: five minutes' drive - Campbeltown (for tours and tastings at three whisky distilleries): 25 minutes - Machrihanish Bay: 30 minutes - Machrihanish Golf Course: 30 … Read more
When can I check in and check out of North Muasdale Farm?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at North Muasdale Farm? From £90 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability