This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small holiday park with spectacular sea views
- 16 miles from Oban
- Family owned, family run and family friendly
Sunnybrae Caravan Park is a small, family-owned and family-run business, with self-catering holiday homes overlooking the Cuan Sound, and a top spot for those looking for a peaceful holiday in Scotland among the stunning scenery of Scotland's west coast. Children and dogs are very welcome.
In The Bothy there is wifi, a washing machine, tumble dryer, books, DVDs, barbecues, charcoal, crab lines and local info for your use, plus a small freezer. With a bit of notice, you can get freshly-caught lobsters, crabs, scallops and prawns from the Luing fishermen.
Fishing and bike hire are both available on site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Removal of soft furnishings (e.g. decorative cushions)
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 35.3 miles
- Train stations
Oban Rail Station
— 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Connel Ferry Rail Station — 16.0 miles
16.0 miles Taynuilt Rail Station — 18.9 miles
- Ferry ports
South Cuan Luing Ferry Terminal
— 0.1 miles
0.1 miles North Cuan Seil Ferry Terminal — 0.2 miles
0.2 miles Easdale Seil Ferry Landing — 2.1 miles
Oban (North Connel) Airport
— 16.5 miles
16.5 miles Colonsay Airport — 27.5 miles
Turn off the A816 7 miles south of Oban onto the B844 and follow the road for 6 miles and then continue straight on at the cross roads just beyond Balvicar onto the B8003. After the last 2 miles you will reach the ferry at North Cuan that will bring you across Cuan Sound in 3 minutes to South Cuan.
The ferry runs as a scheduled service Monday-Saturday from 7.30am to 6pm. Customers pay on board.
The park is 16 miles south of Oban which takes around 35 minutes to reach. Oban has plenty of attractions and activities and nearby there are three boat operators who offer great wildlife trips.
A holiday on Luing has all the attractions of a Scottish island holiday with all the amenities the mainland has to offer within easy access. Belnahua, the Luing car ferry, runs six days a week between 7.30am and 6pm with passenger ferries until 10pm. In the summer months the Belnahua also runs in the evenings.
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Sunnybrae Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Sunnybrae Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Sunnybrae Caravan Park? The park is 16 miles south of Oban which takes around 35 minutes to reach. Oban has plenty of attractions and activities and nearby there are three boat operators who offer great … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Sunnybrae Caravan Park?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 9:30 a.m.