This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Taking in Giant’s Causeway and the Ulster Way as well as the golf courses and sand dunes of Portstewart, the Antrim coast at the very north of Ireland is one of the most scenic places you can be. A must-see if you’re in the area is Rathlin Island, a six-mile ferry trip across the Atlantic from the seaside town of Ballycastle and including an RSPB Seabird Centre with colonies of puffins, guillemots, razorbills and kittiwakes. Rathlin so far is wild camping only and needs the permission of local landowners to pitch up, but most campers set up in the harbourside field next to McCuaig’s Bar, whose owners are very accommodating. Ring the bar in advance to let them know you’re coming.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
- Giant's Causeway, Antrim, Northern Ireland (13.2 miles)
- Carrick-a-Rede (7.2 miles)
- Giant's Causeway (13.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.