How can I manage allocation on my mobile phone?
We've launched a brand-new page letting you update allocation on your smartphone.
To use the new tool:
- Visit Pitchup.com on your mobile device. You should be redirected to our mobile site. (If not, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Mobile site'.)
- Tap the green square at the top left to open the side menu
- Tap 'Account sign up & login' under 'Account access'
- Log in to your Pitchup account
- From the portal homepage, click the red link: "Managers: you can now update your allocation on mobile".
- You will be taken to the new page, where you can add/remove allocation for all your live sites and pitch types.
- Once you've logged in to Pitchup.com on your smartphone, you'll find a link to the new page from the homepage of our mobile site https://www.pitchup.com.
You can also download the mobile site as an app by using the Chrome browser (on Apple, Android or other mobile platforms):
- Visit https://www.pitchup.com in Chrome (iPhone users can download Chrome first in iTunes)
- A button will prompt you to 'Add to home'. If the button fails to appear, open the Chrome menu (at the top right of the screen), and choose 'Add to Home Screen'