How can I avoid double bookings?
- Check the manager portal regularly
- Consider allocating vacancies to Pitchup.com on an exclusive basis
- For vacancies not exclusive to Pitchup.com: keep your allocation up-to date and adjust your allocation immediately when you receive a direct booking, especially if you sell out
- Make sure someone on site is trained to manage the Pitchup.com manager portal at all times to keep your allocation updated
- If you are worried about receiving very last-minute bookings, you can choose to disable bookings within a certain number of hours before arrival. Find out how to do this here
If you do get a double booking, find out what to do here.