Book 5,344 campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the Americas, Europe and UK.

Feefo service rating

What restrictions have destination countries put in place?










  • Northern Ireland: All tourism accommodation and hospitality venues can reopen: this includes shared facilities at campsites and caravan parks.

  • England: Holidays in England are allowed from 12th April. Holiday accommodation can open from the 17th of May.

  • Wales: All holiday accommodation (including campsites with shared facilities) has been allowed to reopen since 17th May. There are currently no restrictions on travelling to Wales if you are within the Common Travel Area (UK, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland) unless you have been outside it within the previous 10 days. There are other rules for arriving from elsewhere.

  • Scotland: Tourist accommodation was allowed to open from 26th April. Restrictions have been eased.





Government’s Recovery Strategy

Department for the Economy - Northern Ireland

Welsh Government

Scottish Government




  • Campsites and holiday parks are open.
  • Indoor restaurants and bars are open but proof of vaccination (or recovery from COVID-19 in the past 6 months) is required to access indoor services.






Irish Government





  • Since the 9th of June, cafés and restaurants have reopened indoors, as well as swimming pools and gyms, and the curfew has been lifted.
  • Campsites and holiday parks can accommodate guests in compliance with health regulations.

  • A "COVID-19 health pass" (proof of full vaccination or negative PCR or antibody test result) is compulsory for access to:  

  1. Campsites with facilities that can hold 50 or more people for guests 12 and over 
  2. Campsites with facilities that can hold less than 50 people for guests 12 and over 






French Government












Italian government


Ministry of Health


Italian Tourism Official Website






  • Within the EU and Schengen countries, you can usually travel with proof of vaccination or recovery or a COVID test. You usually don’t have to quarantine. Find out the rules that apply when you travel from other countries via this link.

  • Group accommodations can hold up to 2 people (excluding children under 12 years) or 1 household.

  • Eating and drinking establishments are closed for seated meals, but offer take away.

  • Most locations are closed, but shops are open. 











Government on visiting the Netherlands from abroad





  • Regional governments are in charge of implementing their own restrictions to control the pandemic. Regulations vary according to each region. You can view specific measureshere (information only available in Spanish).

  • Campsites and holiday parks can accommodate guests in compliance with health regulations.

  • The use of EU Digital COVID certificates has been implemented from 1 July 2021. You can find more information on how they work here.

  • Depending on the country of origin, the requirements to travel to Spain may vary. Please, view here rules for international travel.

  • All travellers must fill in an online form before entering Spain.







Spanish government

Mandatory online form to enter Spain






  • In Germany, the federal governments are responsible for COVID regulations with restrictions based on the seven-day incidence in the region. A collection of links to the websites of all federal governments is available here.

  • In all states, the use of face masks in closed public spaces and public transport as well as a social distance of 5ft apply. Additionally, a digital COVID Certificate is required for the use of public transport.

  • Tourist accommodation, restaurants and bars, non-essential shops, cultural and social institutions are currently open everywhere but can only be entered with a proof of recovery or vaccination (2G). In some states, an additional test will be required.

  • Detailed tourist information on the specific regulations according to state can be found on this website (available in German only).

  • Entry from abroad: All travellers need to carry a proof of vaccination, recovery or negative test result of COVID. Travellers also need to fill the digital registration form before entering. Travellers without proof of recovery or vaccination will be required to stay in self-isolation for 10 days. More information on entry regulations is available on this website.



Touristic accommodation currently open in all federal states for travellers with a valid COVID Certificate




Federal Government