Book 5,344 campsites, glamping sites and holiday parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas

Feefo service rating

What restrictions have destination countries put in place?
















  • Scotland: Tourist accommodation opened on 26th April, with restrictions in place. Cafés, pubs and restaurants can resume full outdoor service.







Government’s Recovery Strategy

Department for the Economy - Northern Ireland

Welsh Government

Scottish Government





  • You can now travel outside your county.
  • Campsites and holiday parks are open.
  • Indoor restaurants and bars are restricted to overnight guests only.

  • Restaurants and bars are open for outdoor service for groups of up to 6 people. Indoor services are open for people who can show proof of full vaccination. 







Irish Government





  • Since the 9th of June, cafés and restaurants have reopened indoors, as well as swimming pools and gyms, and the curfew has been lifted.

  • Campsites and holiday parks can accommodate guests in compliance with health regulations.

  • A "COVID-19 health pass" (proof of full vaccination or negative PCR or antibody test result) is compulsory for access to:  

  1. Campsites with facilities that can hold 50 or more people for guests 18 and over from 21 July
  2. Campsites with facilities that can hold less than 50 people for guests 18 and over from 1 August

  3. From 30 August, the health pass will be extended to 12-17 year-olds and the staff in places where the pass is required.






French Government







  • As of 6th August, a COVID certificate (also called “green pass”) will be mandatory to access certain indoors services and activities, such as bars and restaurants, sports events, concerts, fairs, spas, theme and amusement parks, museums, cinemas, and theatres, as well as to travel between high-risk areas (classified as orange or red zones) within the country.
  • Campsites and hotels are open everywhere as long as they comply with safety regulations set by the autonomous regions and provinces.
  • Stays in campsites: green pass NOT required.
  • Access to campsites' bars and restaurants: green pass NOT required for the campsites’ guests.
  • Access to campsites' indoors swimming pools, gyms and spas: green pass REQUIRED for everyone from 6th August.










Italian government


Ministry of Health


Italian Tourism Official Website







  • Tourists and foreign travellers from countries where the health risks are similar to or lower than in the Netherlands can enter the country. 

  • You must show a negative COVID-19 test result if you are travelling to or returning to the Netherlands from a (very) high-risk area. Travellers from certain countries have to also quarantine upon arrival, even if they have been vaccinated.

  • Campsites and holiday parks are open, as are their bathroom blocks.

  • Both outdoor and indoor swimming pools are open for sports and recreation. Saunas and wellness centres are also open.

  • Zoos, amusement parks, theatres, cinemas and museums are open. Restaurants and cafes are also allowed to receive guests. Visitors are asked to register and a health check is mandatory.














Government on visiting the Netherlands from abroad






  • Regional governments are in charge of implementing their own restrictions to control the pandemic. Regulations vary according to each region.
  • Spain has started accepting EU Digital COVID certificates from 1 July 2021. You can find more information on how they work here.
  • Depending on the country of origin, the requirements to travel to Spain may vary. Please, check here the entry requirements.
  • All travellers must fill in an online form before entering Spain.










Spanish government

Mandatory online form to enter Spain







  • In Germany, the federal governments are responsible for COVID regulations. All rules and restrictions are based on the seven-day incidence in the region. A collection of links to the websites of all federal governments is available here. Many websites are also available in English, some in French.

  • In all states, the use of face masks in closed public spaces and public transport as well as a social distance of 5ft apply. 

  • Tourist accommodation, restaurants and bars are currently open everywhere but can only be entered with proof of a valid Digital COVID Certificate. Detailed tourist information on the specific regulations according to state can be found on this website (available in German only).

  • Travellers are advised to check the current regulations in their desired holiday destination before booking.

  • Entry from abroad: All travellers need to carry a proof of vaccination, recovery or negative test result of COVID. Travellers also need to fill the digital registration form before entering and abide by the rules of local authorities. More information on entry regulations is available on this website.



Touristic accommodation currently open in all federal states for travellers with a valid COVID Certificate





Federal Government