Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Peru
3 bookable sites in Peru
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Riverside location with mountain views, between gorges and mountains
- A two and a half-hour drive from Lima
- Walks, fishing and horse riding all available nearby
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £11.29/€13.15/A$20.66/US$15.92/CA$19.35/CHF14.30/SEK132.58/DKK97.79/NOK132.75/ISK1,936/ARS1,514.69/CLP11,496/PEN62/NZ$22.34/ZAR218.61/PLN59.19/R$81.46/CZK333.88/RSD1,542/HUF4,578.15/RUB1,145.57/CN¥101.88 per night 3 bedroom cabin 14 x From £172.93/€201.47/A$316.51/US$243.97/CA$296.56/CHF219.15/SEK2,031.54/DKK1,498.36/NOK2,034.08/ISK29,664/ARS23,209.02/CLP176,143/PEN950/NZ$342.29/ZAR3,349.64/PLN906.98/R$1,248.20/CZK5,115.94/RSD23,626/HUF70,149.11/RUB17,553.04/CN¥1,561.06 per night
- Friendly, laidback Peruvian site in the historical centre of Cusco
- A 15-minute walk to ancient ruins; five minutes to San Pedro Market
- On-site restaurant and bar; wellness centre; communal kitchen
Tipi 2 x From £26.35/€30.70/A$48.24/US$37.18/CA$45.20/CHF33.40/SEK309.60/DKK228.35/NOK309.99/ISK4,521/ARS3,537.03/CLP26,844/PEN144.78/NZ$52.16/ZAR510.48/PLN138.22/R$190.22/CZK779.66/RSD3,601/HUF10,690.64/RUB2,675.06/CN¥237.90 per night
- Relaxed, eco-friendly glamping site next to the Pacific Ocean
- A five-minute drive to Mancora, and with surfing lessons on site
- Tipis by a surfing beach, plus a pool, alfresco restaurant and yoga
Tipi 2 x From £28.07/€32.70/A$51.38/US$39.60/CA$48.14/CHF35.57/SEK329.76/DKK243.21/NOK330.17/ISK4,815/ARS3,767.25/CLP28,591/PEN154.20/NZ$55.56/ZAR543.71/PLN147.22/R$202.61/CZK830.41/RSD3,835/HUF11,386.48/RUB2,849.18/CN¥253.39 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
If you're off camping in Peru, welcome to the jungle. A full 60 per cent of this lush land is laden with Amazon rainforest, with all the nature spotting and birdwatching you'd expect from such a fab place – twitchers, for example, might be chuffed to learn that Peru has more feathered species (over 1,800) than anywhere else on the planet.
Peru rainforest trips, treks and adventures could include wildlife watching around the forests of Madre de Dios, the Reserva Nacional Tambopata and the Parque Nacional Bahuaja-Sonene (considered by some boffins as the most biodiverse place on earth), rafting the rapids of the Río Urubamba or exploring the northern lowland around Peruvian Amazon capital Iquitos, the biggest city in the world that's unreachable by road.
(Or, more placidly, one could paddle down the Amazon on a dugout canoe: even the sound of that last makes us want to cast responsibility/rent concerns aside and welcome our intrepid selves to the jungle immediately.)
Around the other 40 per cent of Peru, our whittled down option among the hundreds available from Peru campsites is hiking around the simply spectacular ancient Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and UNESCO sites of Cusco and Machu Picchu, possibly the most famed archaeological ruins in the world – if you're anywhere in South America and it's at all humanly possible, you must make a beeline for here.