Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Brazil
3 bookable sites in Brazil
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- In a tropical valley with trails leading towards three waterfalls
- A 30-minute drive to the centre of Chapada dos Guimarães National Park
- Shared kitchen and firepit; Cuiabá an hour and 20 minutes’ drive
Rental tent 5 x From £7.61/€8.78/A$13.73/US$10.46/CA$13.15/CHF9.65/SEK89.75/DKK65.34/NOK88.81/ISK1,334/ARS968.73/CLP7,465/PEN37.90/NZ$14.88/ZAR152.59/PLN39.81/R$60/CZK228.59/RSD1,033/HUF3,138.20/RUB809.19/CN¥68.53 per night Non-electric grass and earth pitch 14 x From £15.22/€17.57/A$27.45/US$20.93/CA$26.30/CHF19.31/SEK179.50/DKK130.67/NOK177.62/ISK2,669/ARS1,937.46/CLP14,929/PEN75.81/NZ$29.76/ZAR305.18/PLN79.62/R$120/CZK457.19/RSD2,066/HUF6,276.41/RUB1,618.37/CN¥137.07 per night
- Site in a green valley with grassy areas edging the Atlantic Forest
- Within a 20-minute drive of Itu city and the Varvito rock formations
- Swimming pool and restaurant; fishing available at the park’s lake
Electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 8 x From £11.42/€13.18/A$20.59/US$15.70/CA$19.73/CHF14.48/SEK134.63/DKK98/NOK133.22/ISK2,002/ARS1,453.10/CLP11,197/PEN56.86/NZ$22.32/ZAR228.88/PLN59.72/R$90/CZK342.89/RSD1,549/HUF4,707.30/RUB1,213.78/CN¥102.80 per night Electric grass touring pitch 8 x From £11.42/€13.18/A$20.59/US$15.70/CA$19.73/CHF14.48/SEK134.63/DKK98/NOK133.22/ISK2,002/ARS1,453.10/CLP11,197/PEN56.86/NZ$22.32/ZAR228.88/PLN59.72/R$90/CZK342.89/RSD1,549/HUF4,707.30/RUB1,213.78/CN¥102.80 per night
- Spacious 15,000-square-metre site on the outskirts of Ilhabela town
- Tours, excursions and activities can be arranged by reception staff
- Swimming pools, restaurant and summertime adventure park on site
Electric grass tent pitch unlimited x From £10.15/€11.71/A$18.30/US$13.95/CA$17.53/CHF12.87/SEK119.67/DKK87.11/NOK118.41/ISK1,779/ARS1,291.64/CLP9,953/PEN50.54/NZ$19.84/ZAR203.45/PLN53.08/R$80/CZK304.79/RSD1,377/HUF4,184.27/RUB1,078.92/CN¥91.38 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Goaaaaaal! We surely hope you've slotted in a whole pile of time if you're shooting off for a stay around some Brazil campsites, for South America and Latin America's biggest land surely has a whole pile to see. (It's one of the many countries we definitely designate as a must: get packing).
Rainforests, rivers, waterfalls, mountains and plains are among the terrains of this vast land to keep you travelling for months, along with pristine beaches and sand high dunes, cliffs and coastal reefs, the lush Amazon basin, and bright, buzzing and amiable cities such as Rio de Janeiro, Foz do Iguaçu, São Paulo, Florianópolis and Salvador: you may already have figured out that Brazilians are firm fans of festivals and fun times…
You'll see many a critter around too, whether you're able to stay in Brazil for weeks on end (recommended) or zip round part of it for a short trip (if you must). Brazil has more animal and bird species than anywhere else on the planet, living around the coastal forests, inland savannahs, huge Amazon rainforest (home to around 10 per cent of the world's wildlife) and the Pantanal, the world's biggest wetland; look out for jaguars among many more species at this last.
Brazil bamboozled? Check out the Local attractions tab on any of our Brazil campsites for top tips and initial ideas on what first to see and do. Then pack up and disappear: much like in Argentina, we urge y'all to grab as many months as you can beg, borrow or steal to take in this fab and beautiful land.