Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Belgium
9 bookable sites in Belgium
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly and well-maintained holiday village close to a station
- Two kilometres from Knokke beach; 25 minutes' drive from Bruges
- Bike rental, wifi, play area and site-organised tour service
Electric optional grass tent or trailer tent pitch 2 x From £13.76/€16/A$25.04/US$19.45/CA$23.48/CHF17.56/SEK162.23/DKK118.99/NOK160.73/ISK2,415/ARS1,829.02/CLP13,916/PEN71.79/NZ$26.96/ZAR274.25/PLN72.44/R$102.54/CZK406.63/RSD1,879/HUF5,626.90/RUB1,436/CN¥125.22 per night Electric hardstanding motorhome pitch (superior) 6 x From £22.35/€26/A$40.69/US$31.60/CA$38.15/CHF28.54/SEK263.62/DKK193.36/NOK261.19/ISK3,924/ARS2,972.16/CLP22,613/PEN116.66/NZ$43.80/ZAR445.66/PLN117.72/R$166.63/CZK660.77/RSD3,053/HUF9,143.71/RUB2,333.50/CN¥203.48 per night
- Peaceful park among the green outdoors of the Kempen
- Popular region to access outdoor activities by foot, bike or car
- Sociable bar and café, with regular summer events
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £0.86/€1/A$1.56/US$1.22/CA$1.47/CHF1.10/SEK10.14/DKK7.44/NOK10.05/ISK151/ARS114.31/CLP870/PEN4.49/NZ$1.68/ZAR17.14/PLN4.53/R$6.41/CZK25.41/RSD117/HUF351.68/RUB89.75/CN¥7.83 per night Fully-serviced grass pitch 6 x From £18.91/€22/A$34.43/US$26.74/CA$32.28/CHF24.15/SEK223.06/DKK163.61/NOK221.01/ISK3,320/ARS2,514.90/CLP19,134/PEN98.71/NZ$37.06/ZAR377.09/PLN99.61/R$140.99/CZK559.11/RSD2,584/HUF7,736.98/RUB1,974.50/CN¥172.18 per night
- Peaceful woodland setting near the hamlet of Odrimont
- 3km from skiing at Le Monty and close to the GR 14 and GR 571
- Fishing pond, playground and cosy café-bar with terrace
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £13.50/€15.70/A$24.57/US$19.08/CA$23.04/CHF17.23/SEK159.19/DKK116.76/NOK157.72/ISK2,369/ARS1,794.73/CLP13,655/PEN70.44/NZ$26.45/ZAR269.11/PLN71.08/R$100.62/CZK399/RSD1,844/HUF5,521.39/RUB1,409.08/CN¥122.87 per night Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £14.53/€16.90/A$26.45/US$20.54/CA$24.80/CHF18.55/SEK171.35/DKK125.68/NOK169.77/ISK2,550/ARS1,931.90/CLP14,699/PEN75.83/NZ$28.47/ZAR289.68/PLN76.51/R$108.31/CZK429.50/RSD1,985/HUF5,943.41/RUB1,516.78/CN¥132.26 per night 2 bedroom safari tent 4 x From £141/€164/A$256.63/US$199.33/CA$240.62/CHF180.01/SEK1,662.83/DKK1,219.65/NOK1,647.50/ISK24,750/ARS18,747.46/CLP142,638/PEN735.83/NZ$276.30/ZAR2,811.07/PLN742.51/R$1,051.05/CZK4,167.92/RSD19,260/HUF57,675.69/RUB14,719.02/CN¥1,283.51 per 4 nights
- Canalside setting 15 kilometres from the centre of Antwerp
- Cycle to museums and other city attractions in less than an hour
- Restaurant, sports facilities and kids' activities on site
1 bedroom shepherd's hut 4 x From £32.67/€38/A$59.46/US$46.19/CA$55.75/CHF41.71/SEK385.29/DKK282.60/NOK381.74/ISK5,735/ARS4,343.92/CLP33,050/PEN170.50/NZ$64.02/ZAR651.35/PLN172.05/R$243.54/CZK965.74/RSD4,463/HUF13,363.88/RUB3,410.50/CN¥297.40 per night
- Family-friendly Wallonia site 10 minutes' walk from Durnal village
- A 20-minute drive from Dinant's fortress and adventure park
- Café, bar, sauna, hot tub, playgrounds and outdoor gym on site
Electric optional grass touring caravan pitch 7 x From £13.76/€16/A$25.04/US$19.45/CA$23.48/CHF17.56/SEK162.23/DKK118.99/NOK160.73/ISK2,415/ARS1,829.02/CLP13,916/PEN71.79/NZ$26.96/ZAR274.25/PLN72.44/R$102.54/CZK406.63/RSD1,879/HUF5,626.90/RUB1,436/CN¥125.22 per night Electric optional hardstanding motorhome pitch 7 x From £13.76/€16/A$25.04/US$19.45/CA$23.48/CHF17.56/SEK162.23/DKK118.99/NOK160.73/ISK2,415/ARS1,829.02/CLP13,916/PEN71.79/NZ$26.96/ZAR274.25/PLN72.44/R$102.54/CZK406.63/RSD1,879/HUF5,626.90/RUB1,436/CN¥125.22 per night 1 bedroom camping pod 4 x From £45.57/€53/A$82.94/US$64.42/CA$77.76/CHF58.17/SEK537.38/DKK394.15/NOK532.43/ISK7,999/ARS6,058.63/CLP46,097/PEN237.80/NZ$89.29/ZAR908.46/PLN239.96/R$339.67/CZK1,346.95/RSD6,224/HUF18,639.09/RUB4,756.76/CN¥414.79 per night 3 bedroom static caravan 6 x From £59.32/€69/A$107.97/US$83.86/CA$101.24/CHF75.73/SEK699.60/DKK513.14/NOK693.16/ISK10,413/ARS7,887.65/CLP60,013/PEN309.59/NZ$116.25/ZAR1,182.71/PLN312.40/R$442.21/CZK1,753.58/RSD8,103/HUF24,265.99/RUB6,192.76/CN¥540.01 per night
- Peaceful, woodland family site on the Belgium-Netherlands border
- Efteling theme park and Safaripark Beekse Bergen within 35 mins' drive
- Cocktail bar on site; swimming pond with sandy beach
Electric grass tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 4 x From £20.63/€24/A$37.56/US$29.17/CA$35.21/CHF26.34/SEK243.34/DKK178.48/NOK241.10/ISK3,622/ARS2,743.53/CLP20,874/PEN107.68/NZ$40.43/ZAR411.38/PLN108.66/R$153.81/CZK609.94/RSD2,818/HUF8,440.34/RUB2,154/CN¥187.83 per night
- Pre-pitched tents at a family site on the banks of the Ourthe river
- A half-hour walk from La Roche-en-Ardenne; fishing on site
- Restaurant, games and playground; summer swimming pool access
2 bedroom rental tent 6 x From £121.22/€141/A$220.64/US$171.37/CA$206.88/CHF154.76/SEK1,429.63/DKK1,048.60/NOK1,416.45/ISK21,279/ARS16,118.24/CLP122,634/PEN632.64/NZ$237.55/ZAR2,416.84/PLN638.38/R$903.65/CZK3,583.39/RSD16,559/HUF49,587.02/RUB12,654.76/CN¥1,103.50 per 3 nights 2 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £139.28/€162/A$253.50/US$196.90/CA$237.69/CHF177.81/SEK1,642.55/DKK1,204.77/NOK1,627.41/ISK24,449/ARS18,518.83/CLP140,899/PEN726.86/NZ$272.93/ZAR2,776.79/PLN733.46/R$1,038.23/CZK4,117.09/RSD19,025/HUF56,972.32/RUB14,539.52/CN¥1,267.86 per 3 nights
- Smart pre-pitched tents in the Hoge Kempen National Park
- A 40-minute drive to Maastricht and an hour to Bobbejaanland
- Indoor and outdoor pools and kids’ club; heating and air-con in tents
2 bedroom safari tent (XL, private bathroom amenities) 6 x From £91.13/€106/A$165.87/US$128.83/CA$155.53/CHF116.34/SEK1,074.75/DKK788.31/NOK1,064.85/ISK15,997/ARS12,117.26/CLP92,193/PEN475.60/NZ$178.59/ZAR1,816.91/PLN479.92/R$679.34/CZK2,693.90/RSD12,448/HUF37,278.19/RUB9,513.51/CN¥829.58 per 2 nights
- Safari tents in the Belgian Ardennes, close to France and Luxembourg
- Three kilometres from Virton; Luxembourg City 40 minutes' drive
- Spacious outdoor pool, bar, kids' play area and games room
2 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £139.28/€162/A$253.50/US$196.90/CA$237.69/CHF177.81/SEK1,642.55/DKK1,204.77/NOK1,627.41/ISK24,449/ARS18,518.83/CLP140,899/PEN726.86/NZ$272.93/ZAR2,776.79/PLN733.46/R$1,038.23/CZK4,117.09/RSD19,025/HUF56,972.32/RUB14,539.52/CN¥1,267.86 per 3 nights
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
What a central little country Belgium is. This low-lying land set neatly between the Germanic and Latin parts of Europe can be used as a base from which to launch trips to Germany, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and France, or just settled down in for weeks of small-city tripping, cycle-network pedalling, Waterloo and World War One heritage and many rounds of beer, choc and chips tasting: we're sure you can paint a colourful Belgian pic for yourself…
From Dutch-speaking Flanders to French-tongued Wallonia to capital region Brussels, you'll likely be centrally set wherever your Belgium campsite is placed, within easy reach of many a museum, flat lands for walking and cycling, old old architecture, and towns and cities dotted all around.
Among our tiptop picks in the land are wandering the old streets and the markets of Bruges, kayaking and mountain biking around the Ardennes, and a visit to the In Flanders Fields WWI museum in Ypres – and a land which has moules-frites as its national dish should surely have this fact celebrated all over?
Plot your Belgium camping trip by region, price, accommodation type or leisure on and near the site, then take a look at the Local attractions tab for specifics on what to see and do: moules-frites, choc and Belgian beer very much a must wherever you end up.