Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in East Anglia
106 bookable parks in East Anglia
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Less than 10 minutes' walk from the Norfolk coast at Hunstanton
- Family park with kids' club, activities and evening entertainment
- Two heated pools on site with terrace and loungers
Powered grass trailer site 6 x From £5/€5.80/A$9.07/US$7.05/$8.54/CHF6.36/SEK58.79/DKK43.17/NOK58.01/ISK876/ARS662.26/CLP4,934/PEN25.94/NZ$9.73/ZAR99.65/PLN26.29/R$37.17/CZK147.81/RSD684/HUF2,061.86/RUB521.80/CN¥45.39 per night
- Well-stocked fishing lake covering five acres
- In Cambridgeshire countryside bordered by the River Nene
- Bordering the villages of Yarwell and Nassington
Powered grass site 6 x From £26/€30.19/A$47.15/US$36.66/$44.39/CHF33.05/SEK305.73/DKK224.48/NOK301.66/ISK4,555/ARS3,443.76/CLP25,657/PEN134.86/NZ$50.59/ZAR518.20/PLN136.71/R$193.28/CZK768.60/RSD3,558/HUF10,721.69/RUB2,713.36/CN¥236 per night
- Six coarse fishing ponds on a small family-run farm
- In a walker's paradise a few miles from the Suffolk coast
- Shop on site selling bait
Primitive grass site 6 x From £13/€15.09/A$23.57/US$18.33/$22.20/CHF16.53/SEK152.86/DKK112.24/NOK150.83/ISK2,278/ARS1,721.88/CLP12,828/PEN67.43/NZ$25.30/ZAR259.10/PLN68.35/R$96.64/CZK384.30/RSD1,779/HUF5,360.84/RUB1,356.68/CN¥118 per night
- Fish in five well-stocked on-site lakes
- Pitches with lakeside views
- Newly installed showers and toilets with good disabled access
Powered asphalt trailer site 4 x From £27.50/€31.93/A$49.87/US$38.78/$46.95/CHF34.96/SEK323.36/DKK237.43/NOK319.06/ISK4,818/ARS3,642.44/CLP27,137/PEN142.64/NZ$53.51/ZAR548.10/PLN144.59/R$204.44/CZK812.94/RSD3,764/HUF11,340.24/RUB2,869.90/CN¥249.62 per night
- Friendly family-run site set over eight acres of pretty countryside
- A 15-minute drive from Stowmarket and an hour from the coast
- Walking trail on site; small pond next door for fishing
Powered grass trailer site 5 x From £16.50/€19.16/A$29.92/US$23.27/$28.17/CHF20.98/SEK194.02/DKK142.46/NOK191.44/ISK2,891/ARS2,185.46/CLP16,282/PEN85.59/NZ$32.11/ZAR328.86/PLN86.76/R$122.66/CZK487.77/RSD2,258/HUF6,804.15/RUB1,721.94/CN¥149.77 per night
- Luxury shepherd's hut; exclusive use of tree-lined, two-acre site
- 45 minutes to Norfolk Broads National Park and Suffolk Heritage Coast
- Double bed, heating, microwave, fridge and field kitchen with barbecue
Buttercup shepherd's hut (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £65/€75.46/A$117.87/US$91.66/$110.98/CHF82.64/SEK764.32/DKK561.19/NOK754.14/ISK11,387/ARS8,609.39/CLP64,142/PEN337.16/NZ$126.48/ZAR1,295.50/PLN341.77/R$483.21/CZK1,921.50/RSD8,896/HUF26,804.21/RUB6,783.41/CN¥590.01 per night
- Kessingland site directly on the Suffolk coast
- Three different pitching up areas over 28 acres
- Two new amenities blocks, including disabled and family rooms
Powered asphalt and grass trailer site 6 x From £19/€22.06/A$34.46/US$26.79/$32.44/CHF24.16/SEK223.42/DKK164.04/NOK220.44/ISK3,329/ARS2,516.59/CLP18,749/PEN98.55/NZ$36.97/ZAR378.68/PLN99.90/R$141.25/CZK561.67/RSD2,600/HUF7,835.08/RUB1,982.84/CN¥172.46 per night
- Small-scale site on a peaceful Suffolk working farm
- On the outskirts of Bredfield; 10 minutes' drive from Woodbridge
- A few minutes' walk from a local shop, tennis courts and a playground
Primitive grass tent site 6 x From £16/€18.58/A$29.02/US$22.56/$27.32/CHF20.34/SEK188.14/DKK138.14/NOK185.63/ISK2,803/ARS2,119.24/CLP15,789/PEN82.99/NZ$31.13/ZAR318.89/PLN84.13/R$118.94/CZK472.99/RSD2,190/HUF6,597.96/RUB1,669.76/CN¥145.23 per night
- Cosy warm glamping in Suffolk woodland
- Five miles from Bury St Edmunds
- Pods with decking, BBQ area, wetroom, double bed and TV/DVD player
Camping pod (no pets) 4 x From £135/€156.73/A$244.82/US$190.36/$230.50/CHF171.63/SEK1,587.42/DKK1,165.56/NOK1,566.30/ISK23,651/ARS17,881.05/CLP133,217/PEN700.26/NZ$262.70/ZAR2,690.65/PLN709.82/R$1,003.59/CZK3,990.82/RSD18,476/HUF55,670.29/RUB14,088.62/CN¥1,225.40 per 2 nights Camping pod (pet friendly) 4 x From £135/€156.73/A$244.82/US$190.36/$230.50/CHF171.63/SEK1,587.42/DKK1,165.56/NOK1,566.30/ISK23,651/ARS17,881.05/CLP133,217/PEN700.26/NZ$262.70/ZAR2,690.65/PLN709.82/R$1,003.59/CZK3,990.82/RSD18,476/HUF55,670.29/RUB14,088.62/CN¥1,225.40 per 2 nights Woodland 2 bedroom lodge 4 x From £180/€208.98/A$326.42/US$253.82/$307.33/CHF228.84/SEK2,116.57/DKK1,554.08/NOK2,088.39/ISK31,535/ARS23,841.39/CLP177,623/PEN933.68/NZ$350.26/ZAR3,587.54/PLN946.43/R$1,338.13/CZK5,321.09/RSD24,634/HUF74,227.05/RUB18,784.82/CN¥1,633.86 per 2 nights
- Eco-friendly and relaxed Norfolk farm near Aylsham
- Handmade shepherd's hut with spectacular views
- Double bed with linen, woodburning stove and outside barbecue
Shepherd's hut (2 adults and 1 infant) 3 x From £49/€56.89/A$88.86/US$69.10/$83.66/CHF62.30/SEK576.18/DKK423.05/NOK568.51/ISK8,584/ARS6,490.16/CLP48,353/PEN254.17/NZ$95.35/ZAR976.61/PLN257.64/R$364.27/CZK1,448.52/RSD6,706/HUF20,206.25/RUB5,113.65/CN¥444.77 per night
- Norfolk countryside site in the Waveney Valley
- Centrally set for most Norfolk attractions including the Broads
- Sleep in a restored 18th-century barn with thatched roof
1 bedroom hotel or motel (ensuite, double) 2 x From £90/€104.49/A$163.21/US$126.91/$153.67/CHF114.42/SEK1,058.28/DKK777.04/NOK1,044.20/ISK15,767/ARS11,920.70/CLP88,812/PEN466.84/NZ$175.13/ZAR1,793.77/PLN473.22/R$669.06/CZK2,660.55/RSD12,317/HUF37,113.53/RUB9,392.41/CN¥816.93 per night
- Woodland setting with two well-stocked fishing lakes
- Indoor pool, fitness suite and family-friendly bar on site
- Seven miles from the Suffolk Heritage Coast at Aldeburgh
Camping pod (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £34/€39.47/A$61.66/US$47.94/$58.05/CHF43.23/SEK399.80/DKK293.55/NOK394.47/ISK5,957/ARS4,503.37/CLP33,551/PEN176.36/NZ$66.16/ZAR677.65/PLN178.77/R$252.76/CZK1,005.09/RSD4,653/HUF14,020.67/RUB3,548.24/CN¥308.62 per night
- Luxury glamping in rural Norfolk
- Half an hour's drive from Norwich and the Norfolk coast
- Private shower room and undercover dining and kitchen in each unit
Chestnut bell tent (Private restroom amenities) 6 x From £110/€127.71/A$199.48/US$155.11/$187.81/CHF139.85/SEK1,293.46/DKK949.71/NOK1,276.24/ISK19,271/ARS14,569.74/CLP108,547/PEN570.58/NZ$214.05/ZAR2,192.38/PLN578.37/R$817.74/CZK3,251.78/RSD15,054/HUF45,360.98/RUB11,479.61/CN¥998.47 per night Hawthorn bell tent (Private restroom amenities) 6 x From £110/€127.71/A$199.48/US$155.11/$187.81/CHF139.85/SEK1,293.46/DKK949.71/NOK1,276.24/ISK19,271/ARS14,569.74/CLP108,547/PEN570.58/NZ$214.05/ZAR2,192.38/PLN578.37/R$817.74/CZK3,251.78/RSD15,054/HUF45,360.98/RUB11,479.61/CN¥998.47 per night Sycamore bell tent (Private restroom amenities) 6 x From £110/€127.71/A$199.48/US$155.11/$187.81/CHF139.85/SEK1,293.46/DKK949.71/NOK1,276.24/ISK19,271/ARS14,569.74/CLP108,547/PEN570.58/NZ$214.05/ZAR2,192.38/PLN578.37/R$817.74/CZK3,251.78/RSD15,054/HUF45,360.98/RUB11,479.61/CN¥998.47 per night
- Peaceful country park with a friendly atmosphere and green views
- A 20-min stroll to Rattlesden; cycle and walking routes from the site
- Lavenham, Bury St Edmunds and Long Melford within a 25-minute drive
Primitive grass RV site 4 x From £15/€17.41/A$27.20/US$21.15/$25.61/CHF19.07/SEK176.38/DKK129.51/NOK174.03/ISK2,628/ARS1,986.78/CLP14,802/PEN77.81/NZ$29.19/ZAR298.96/PLN78.87/R$111.51/CZK443.42/RSD2,053/HUF6,185.59/RUB1,565.40/CN¥136.16 per night Primitive grass tent or trailer tent site 4 x From £15/€17.41/A$27.20/US$21.15/$25.61/CHF19.07/SEK176.38/DKK129.51/NOK174.03/ISK2,628/ARS1,986.78/CLP14,802/PEN77.81/NZ$29.19/ZAR298.96/PLN78.87/R$111.51/CZK443.42/RSD2,053/HUF6,185.59/RUB1,565.40/CN¥136.16 per night Badger camping pod (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £50/€58.05/A$90.67/US$70.51/$85.37/CHF63.57/SEK587.93/DKK431.69/NOK580.11/ISK8,760/ARS6,622.61/CLP49,340/PEN259.35/NZ$97.29/ZAR996.54/PLN262.90/R$371.70/CZK1,478.08/RSD6,843/HUF20,618.63/RUB5,218.01/CN¥453.85 per night Toad camping pod (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £50/€58.05/A$90.67/US$70.51/$85.37/CHF63.57/SEK587.93/DKK431.69/NOK580.11/ISK8,760/ARS6,622.61/CLP49,340/PEN259.35/NZ$97.29/ZAR996.54/PLN262.90/R$371.70/CZK1,478.08/RSD6,843/HUF20,618.63/RUB5,218.01/CN¥453.85 per night
- Peaceful rural site on the edge of Thetford Forest
- Easy access to Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and the Norfolk coast
- Fishing pond on site stocked with carp, tench and roach
Primitive grass trailer site 6 x From £28/€32.51/A$50.78/US$39.48/$47.81/CHF35.60/SEK329.24/DKK241.74/NOK324.86/ISK4,905/ARS3,708.66/CLP27,630/PEN145.24/NZ$54.49/ZAR558.06/PLN147.22/R$208.15/CZK827.73/RSD3,832/HUF11,546.43/RUB2,922.08/CN¥254.16 per night Powered grass trailer site 6 x From £32/€37.15/A$58.03/US$45.12/$54.64/CHF40.68/SEK376.28/DKK276.28/NOK371.27/ISK5,606/ARS4,238.47/CLP31,577/PEN165.99/NZ$62.27/ZAR637.78/PLN168.25/R$237.89/CZK945.97/RSD4,379/HUF13,195.92/RUB3,339.52/CN¥290.46 per night Camping pod 2 x From £45/€52.24/A$81.61/US$63.45/$76.83/CHF57.21/SEK529.14/DKK388.52/NOK522.10/ISK7,884/ARS5,960.35/CLP44,406/PEN233.42/NZ$87.57/ZAR896.88/PLN236.61/R$334.53/CZK1,330.27/RSD6,159/HUF18,556.76/RUB4,696.21/CN¥408.47 per night Camping pod (large) 4 x From £50/€58.05/A$90.67/US$70.51/$85.37/CHF63.57/SEK587.93/DKK431.69/NOK580.11/ISK8,760/ARS6,622.61/CLP49,340/PEN259.35/NZ$97.29/ZAR996.54/PLN262.90/R$371.70/CZK1,478.08/RSD6,843/HUF20,618.63/RUB5,218.01/CN¥453.85 per night
- Peaceful location within strolling distance of Snettisham beach
- Within a few minutes' walk of RSPB Snettisham and a watersports centre
- Three miles from the shops, pubs and restaurants of Snettisham village
#68 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £70/€81.27/A$126.94/US$98.71/$119.52/CHF88.99/SEK823.11/DKK604.36/NOK812.15/ISK12,263/ARS9,271.65/CLP69,076/PEN363.10/NZ$136.21/ZAR1,395.15/PLN368.06/R$520.38/CZK2,069.31/RSD9,580/HUF28,866.08/RUB7,305.21/CN¥635.39 per night Railway 3 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow 6 x From £400/€464.39/A$725.38/US$564.04/$682.96/CHF508.53/SEK4,703.48/DKK3,453.50/NOK4,640.87/ISK70,077/ARS52,980.88/CLP394,718/PEN2,074.84/NZ$778.36/ZAR7,972.31/PLN2,103.18/R$2,973.61/CZK11,824.65/RSD54,743/HUF164,949.01/RUB41,744.05/CN¥3,630.81 per 5 nights
- Small family-run site on a working arable farm 10 miles from Ipswich
- 15 minutes' drive from Felixstowe beach on the Suffolk coast
- Hire a firepit for keeping warm and toasting marshmallows
Primitive grass tent or trailer tent site 4 x From £20/€23.22/A$36.27/US$28.20/$34.15/CHF25.43/SEK235.17/DKK172.68/NOK232.04/ISK3,504/ARS2,649.04/CLP19,736/PEN103.74/NZ$38.92/ZAR398.62/PLN105.16/R$148.68/CZK591.23/RSD2,737/HUF8,247.45/RUB2,087.20/CN¥181.54 per night Cosy 1 bedroom camping pod (family) 6 x From £75/€87.07/A$136.01/US$105.76/$128.06/CHF95.35/SEK881.90/DKK647.53/NOK870.16/ISK13,139/ARS9,933.91/CLP74,010/PEN389.03/NZ$145.94/ZAR1,494.81/PLN394.35/R$557.55/CZK2,217.12/RSD10,264/HUF30,927.94/RUB7,827.01/CN¥680.78 per night
- Peaceful 8.5-acre site with lakes, woodland and adventurous activities
- On the outskirts of Norwich; 20 minutes' drive from Wroxham
- Canoeing, archery, axe throwing, high ropes and a zipline
Primitive grass and earth tent site 6 x From £20/€23.22/A$36.27/US$28.20/$34.15/CHF25.43/SEK235.17/DKK172.68/NOK232.04/ISK3,504/ARS2,649.04/CLP19,736/PEN103.74/NZ$38.92/ZAR398.62/PLN105.16/R$148.68/CZK591.23/RSD2,737/HUF8,247.45/RUB2,087.20/CN¥181.54 per night 2 bedroom rental tent 4 x From £30/€34.83/A$54.40/US$42.30/$51.22/CHF38.14/SEK352.76/DKK259.01/NOK348.07/ISK5,256/ARS3,973.57/CLP29,604/PEN155.61/NZ$58.38/ZAR597.92/PLN157.74/R$223.02/CZK886.85/RSD4,106/HUF12,371.18/RUB3,130.80/CN¥272.31 per night
- Adults-only site on a working farm five miles from Fakenham
- 20 minutes' drive from the beaches of the north Norfolk coast
- Award-winning food pub a few minutes' drive away
Camping pod 2 x From £40/€46.44/A$72.54/US$56.40/$68.30/CHF50.85/SEK470.35/DKK345.35/NOK464.09/ISK7,008/ARS5,298.09/CLP39,472/PEN207.48/NZ$77.84/ZAR797.23/PLN210.32/R$297.36/CZK1,182.46/RSD5,474/HUF16,494.90/RUB4,174.40/CN¥363.08 per night
- Peaceful Suffolk meadow glamping spot in the village of Buxhall
- Bury St Edmunds, Lavenham and Jimmy's Farm within a half-hour drive
- Well-equipped units with kitchen, private bathroom and beds made up
Camping pod (2 adults and 2 children, no pets) 4 x Camping pod (2 adults and 2 children, pet friendly) 4 x Bertie yurt 6 x From £160/€185.76/A$290.15/US$225.62/$273.18/CHF203.41/SEK1,881.39/DKK1,381.40/NOK1,856.35/ISK28,031/ARS21,192.35/CLP157,887/PEN829.93/NZ$311.34/ZAR3,188.92/PLN841.27/R$1,189.44/CZK4,729.86/RSD21,897/HUF65,979.60/RUB16,697.62/CN¥1,452.32 per night Gertie yurt 6 x From £160/€185.76/A$290.15/US$225.62/$273.18/CHF203.41/SEK1,881.39/DKK1,381.40/NOK1,856.35/ISK28,031/ARS21,192.35/CLP157,887/PEN829.93/NZ$311.34/ZAR3,188.92/PLN841.27/R$1,189.44/CZK4,729.86/RSD21,897/HUF65,979.60/RUB16,697.62/CN¥1,452.32 per night
Fields, fens… and not a hill in sight
East Anglia’s is a subtle beauty. This quiet region of eastern England is feted for its low-lying landscape of big, big skies and a sweeping coastline where sea and sky seem to merge into one.
It’s no secret that East Anglia is Britain’s flattest region – good news for those of you looking for walks and bike rides that won’t leave you worn out at the end of the day.
Follow in the footsteps of one of England’s greatest painters on the Constable Walk in Suffolk
Walk the car-free Marriott’s Way in Norfolk
Part of the appeal of rural camping or glamping in East Anglia is the chance to get away from it all, but don’t forget the region’s handsome historic towns.
A typical day in Cambridge could involve punting on The Backs, gazing up at the masonry of King’s College Chapel or taking snaps of the city's Mathematical Bridge. With a little planning, you could combine holidays here with a visit to England’s other illustrious seat of learning, Oxford, a two-hour drive away in Central England.
The Wash and North Sea coast
Camping in East Anglia also puts you within reach of two splendid stretches of coastline: the quiet and often sandy beaches along the North Sea and The Wash, a large rectangular bay in the region’s north-west corner.
But because East Anglia’s seaside towns are widely spaced out, there are plenty of more secluded beaches in between – ideal for those after quiet seaside camping or undisturbed saltwater swimming.
East Anglia’s best attractions
Watch (and taste) how beer is made at Greene King Brewery, Bury St Edmunds
Discover art, architecture and antiquities from all over the world at The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge
Take it easy in the gorgeous green surrounds of East Ruston Old Vicarage Garden, three miles south of Happisburgh
Take the kids to Baylham House Rare Breeds Farm, a few miles north of Ipswich
Unexplored East Anglia
From the fantastic RAF flying machines that grace the skies over Cambridgeshire to the skiffs and sailboats that glide through the Norfolk Broads, East Anglia is a region rich in transport traditions.
To find out more, head to the Ipswich Transport Museum, the East Anglia Transport Museum in Lowestoft or the American Air Museum near Cambridge. Alternatively, charter your own boat in Wroxham, or, for something more modern, set off to Go Ape Thetford to try their off-road segways.
The best bric-à-brac
East Anglia’s excellent range of vintage centres and retro shops have placed the region on the radar of collectors, who flock to antiques hubs like Clare, Long Melford near Sudbury, Beccles and Holt. If you’re happiest when haggling, it’s good to know that the Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire areas also have a lively car boot circuit.
Paddling through the Fens and Broads
When you feel it’s time to tune into nature, it’s time to book a pitch by one of East Anglia’s waterways and get out paddling.
Whether you have your eye on outdoor breaks near The Broads National Park or lesser-known spots like the Waveney Valley or the Fenland District, have a look at our selection of sites close to places where you can hire canoes, kayaks and paddleboards.
Have a play with our filters to find the site that’s right for you or read on for some of our most popular options:
Book an electric pitch in East Anglia
Browse Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire’s best dog-friendly parks
Prepare for outdoor relaxation with an East Anglia campsite that allows awnings
Finally, for more inspiration, practical help or tips and tricks, have a browse of our camping guide.