This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful remote site in Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Very Dog-Friendly
Located on the beautiful, rugged coast of north Cornwall, Blue Hills Touring Park is a safe and peaceful family site for tents, caravans, motorhomes and camper vans. South facing, it has views over the Cornish countryside, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty criss-crossed with footpaths. The sheltered dog-friendly Trevellas Cove is just a few minutes' hill walk from the site, along the South West Coast Path.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome free of charge and there are plenty of great walks in the open countryside near the site.
We like to keep our site friendly with a happy atmosphere and look forward to welcoming you soon.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
St Agnes: Hotel Bus Stop
— 1.1 miles
1.1 miles Chacewater (Cornwall): Coach Stop — 4.8 miles
4.8 miles Treliske: Hospital Lay by Coach Stop — 5.9 miles
- Train stations
Redruth Rail Station
— 6.5 miles
6.5 miles Truro Rail Station — 6.8 miles
6.8 miles Newquay Rail Station — 8.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Tolverne Ferry Landing
— 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Trelisick Ferry Landing — 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Philleigh King Harry Ferry Landing — 10.3 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 11.7 miles
11.7 miles Penzance Airport — 19.9 miles
19.9 miles Land's End St Just Airport — 26.2 miles
At Carland Cross roundabout take the third exit onto the A30 (signposted Redruth). At Boxheater junction, turn right onto the B3285 (signposted Perranporth). At T-junction turn left onto Newquay road – A3075 (signposted Redruth).
Entering Goonhavern - at the mini-roundabout continue forward onto Newquay Road – A3075, at the following mini roundabout turn right onto the B3285 (signposted Perranporth). Continue forward onto Budnic Hill – B3285. Entering Perranporth, continue forward onto the B3285 (signposted St Agnes).
Entering Trevellas, turn right and follow signs to Cross Coombe and Blue Hills Touring Park.
The pretty village of St Agnes and seaside town of Perranporth are just 2.5 miles from Blue Hills, both with a wide range of shops, family-friendly pubs and special places to eat, not to mention splendid sandy beaches. Land’s End, the Eden Project and the lovely city of Truro are all within an hour's drive.
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway (6.9 miles)
- Truro Cathedral (7.3 miles)
- Cornwall Industrial Discovery Centre (7.4 miles)
- Cornish Mines and Engines (7.5 miles)
- Trerice (7.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Blue Hills Touring Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Blue Hills Touring Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Blue Hills Touring Park? The pretty village of St Agnes and seaside town of Perranporth are just 2.5 miles from Blue Hills, both with a wide range of shops, family-friendly pubs and special places to eat, ... Read more