This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Remote and rural Lancashire site in a peaceful forest clearing
- Roughly a mile from Stocks Reservoir; Settle railway 25 minutes' drive
- An accredited Dark Sky Discovery site; café open seven days a week
Gisburn Forest Hub is a simple site set in a forest clearing in a remote part of eastern Lancashire. Surrounded by trees and roughly a mile from the edge of Stocks Reservoir, guests staying here can look forward to inner peace and seclusion – including after dark, as this is an accredited Dark Sky Discovery site.
Gisburn Forest Hub is also the gateway to some of this area's best and most adventurous mountain bike trails (although there's a variety of routes to choose from if you're holidaying with guests who have limited range). The area is full of fab walks too, as it lies on the edge of the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is a short drive from the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Amenities here include a café that serves drinks and snacks seven days a week, a beer garden and a toilet and shower block (new units open for summer 2021). A short walk away, there is also a forest glade with an outdoor performance space – head here to see arts and music events on weekends.
In terms of location, Gisburn Forest Hub is handily located about three miles from the small village of Tosside (where there is a tea rooms), 25 minutes’ drive from Settle and its scenic railway route to the Lakes or half an hour from Clitheroe and the river Ribble.
Please note, due to the location of this pop-up campsite there may be midges around; repellent is available to purchase in the café if required.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent site, staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
lots of space for the kids to play. Everyone getting …
Great place to camp, campsite hosts were super lovely
Excellent love to go back
Absolutely beautiful site
How friendly and helpful staff where on site, everything was …
Great little pop up campsite
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 13.4 miles
13.4 miles Bus Station — 13.4 miles
13.4 miles Town Hall — 13.6 miles
- Train stations
Giggleswick Rail Station
— 5.6 miles
5.6 miles Long Preston Rail Station — 5.6 miles
5.6 miles Settle Rail Station — 6.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Heysham Ferry Terminal
— 21.4 miles
21.4 miles Knott End-On-Sea Ferry Landing — 25.3 miles
25.3 miles Fleetwood for Knott End Ferry Landing — 25.6 miles
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 31.1 miles
Local attraction and activities include:
- Stocks Reservoir: a short walk from site
- Slaidburn (attractive nearby village with a chocolate shop): 10 minutes' drive
- Settle: 25 minutes
- Pendle Hill: 30 minutes
- Thornton Hall Country Park: 30 minutes
- Skipton Castle: 35 minutes
- Malham Tarn: 40 minutes
- Hawes (waterfalls and Wensleydale cheese factory): an hour.
- Beacon Fell Country Park (13.7 miles)
- Gawthorpe Hall (14.1 miles)
- Lancaster Castle (17.2 miles)
- Malham Tarn Estate (11.2 miles)
- Gawthorpe Hall (14.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||11 a.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Gisburn Forest Hub cancelation policy
No refunds within 2 weeks of arrival date.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
The park is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Gisburn Forest Hub will debit the balance from your card 2 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 2 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Does Gisburn Forest Hub have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Gisburn Forest Hub dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Gisburn Forest Hub? Local attraction and activities include: - Stocks Reservoir: a short walk from site - Slaidburn (attractive nearby village with a chocolate shop): 10 minutes' drive - Settle: 25 minutes - Pendle Hill: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Gisburn Forest Hub?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.