Adults only: Camping sites & Campgrounds
352 bookable campgrounds
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Luxury self-contained accommodation surrounded by forest
- On the edge of Broulee, a 10-minute walk from the beach
- Adults-only cabins with kingsize bed, full kitchen and barbecue
Ultimate Spa Bower 1 bedroom cabin 2 x From GBP113.82/EUR134.53/$202/USD142.14/CAD182.51/CHF138.58/SEK1,413.09/DKK1,000.98/NOK1,384.95/ISK18,665/ARS16,835.97/CLP118,903/PEN529.13/NZD221.86/ZAR2,251.30/PLN623.01/BRL693.90/CZK3,314.56/RSD15,809/HUF51,739.96/RUB8,812.89/CNY951.37 per night Ultimate Spa Bower 2 bedroom cabin 4 x From GBP113.82/EUR134.53/$202/USD142.14/CAD182.51/CHF138.58/SEK1,413.09/DKK1,000.98/NOK1,384.95/ISK18,665/ARS16,835.97/CLP118,903/PEN529.13/NZD221.86/ZAR2,251.30/PLN623.01/BRL693.90/CZK3,314.56/RSD15,809/HUF51,739.96/RUB8,812.89/CNY951.37 per night Spa Bower 1 bedroom cabin (premium) 2 x From GBP125.09/EUR147.85/$222/USD156.22/CAD200.58/CHF152.30/SEK1,553/DKK1,100.08/NOK1,522.07/ISK20,513/ARS18,502.89/CLP130,676/PEN581.52/NZD243.83/ZAR2,474.20/PLN684.69/BRL762.60/CZK3,642.73/RSD17,374/HUF56,862.73/RUB9,685.45/CNY1,045.56 per night
- Wildlife haven on a Clarence Valley sugarcane, llama and alpaca farm
- A 20-minute drive from Angourie and 40 minutes from Grafton
- Portable toilets and showers available; home-cooked meals available
Paddock unpowered grass site 6 x From GBP18.59/EUR21.98/$33/USD23.22/CAD29.82/CHF22.64/SEK230.85/DKK163.53/NOK226.25/ISK3,049/ARS2,750.43/CLP19,425/PEN86.44/NZD36.25/ZAR367.79/PLN101.78/BRL113.36/CZK541.49/RSD2,583/HUF8,452.57/RUB1,439.73/CNY155.42 per night Powered grass site 7 x From GBP22.54/EUR26.64/$40/USD28.15/CAD36.14/CHF27.44/SEK279.82/DKK198.21/NOK274.25/ISK3,696/ARS3,333.85/CLP23,545/PEN104.78/NZD43.93/ZAR445.80/PLN123.37/BRL137.41/CZK656.35/RSD3,131/HUF10,245.54/RUB1,745.13/CNY188.39 per night
- Lakeside adults-only shepherd’s hut on a rewilding project in Devon
- A 15-minute drive to Bude’s beaches and Tamar Lakes Activity Centre
- Fresh eggs and a hot breakfast available; firepit area with a grill
Hedgehog Hideaway shepherd's hut 2 x From GBP100/EUR118.20/$177.47/USD124.88/CAD160.35/CHF121.76/SEK1,241.52/DKK879.44/NOK1,216.79/ISK16,399/ARS14,791.82/CLP104,466/PEN464.88/NZD194.93/ZAR1,977.95/PLN547.36/BRL609.65/CZK2,912.12/RSD13,890/HUF45,457.94/RUB7,742.87/CNY835.86 per night
- Adults-only bell tent with views of Kinder Scout
- A 25-minute drive to Blue John Cavern; 40 minutes to Bamford Edge
- Off-grid bathroom; connected to a network of footpaths and pubs
Bell tent 2 x From GBP90/EUR106.38/$159.73/USD112.40/CAD144.31/CHF109.58/SEK1,117.37/DKK791.50/NOK1,095.11/ISK14,759/ARS13,312.64/CLP94,020/PEN418.40/NZD175.43/ZAR1,780.16/PLN492.63/BRL548.69/CZK2,620.91/RSD12,501/HUF40,912.15/RUB6,968.58/CNY752.27 per night
- Camping pods with views of Ben Kilbreck, Ben Hope and Ben Hee
- A ten-minute drive from the Shin Falls and Balbair woods
- Barbecues and firepits sold on site; private decking areas to relax
Ben Hee camping pod 2 x From GBP90/EUR106.38/$159.73/USD112.40/CAD144.31/CHF109.58/SEK1,117.37/DKK791.50/NOK1,095.11/ISK14,759/ARS13,312.64/CLP94,020/PEN418.40/NZD175.43/ZAR1,780.16/PLN492.63/BRL548.69/CZK2,620.91/RSD12,501/HUF40,912.15/RUB6,968.58/CNY752.27 per night Ben Hope camping pod 2 x From GBP90/EUR106.38/$159.73/USD112.40/CAD144.31/CHF109.58/SEK1,117.37/DKK791.50/NOK1,095.11/ISK14,759/ARS13,312.64/CLP94,020/PEN418.40/NZD175.43/ZAR1,780.16/PLN492.63/BRL548.69/CZK2,620.91/RSD12,501/HUF40,912.15/RUB6,968.58/CNY752.27 per night Ben Klibreck camping pod 2 x
- Exclusive and luxurious off-grid glamping near Welshpool in Powys
- A 20-minute drive to Powis Castle, and 30 minutes to Dyfnant Forest
- Camp kitchen on site; 10 minutes’ drive to a pub and store
Bell tent 2 x From GBP95/EUR112.29/$168.60/USD118.64/CAD152.33/CHF115.67/SEK1,179.44/DKK835.47/NOK1,155.95/ISK15,579/ARS14,052.23/CLP99,243/PEN441.64/NZD185.18/ZAR1,879.06/PLN520/BRL579.17/CZK2,766.51/RSD13,195/HUF43,185.04/RUB7,355.73/CNY794.06 per night
- Adults-only site in Lancashire’s quiet Forest of Bowland fell country
- A 15-minute drive to the Ribble Way and 40 minutes to Pen-y-Ghent
- Grass pitches with spectacular views; pubs, shops and walks nearby
Pole Meadow unpowered grass caravan site 2 x From GBP22/EUR26/$39.04/USD27.47/CAD35.28/CHF26.79/SEK273.13/DKK193.48/NOK267.69/ISK3,608/ARS3,254.20/CLP22,983/PEN102.27/NZD42.88/ZAR435.15/PLN120.42/BRL134.12/CZK640.67/RSD3,056/HUF10,000.75/RUB1,703.43/CNY183.89 per night Pole Meadow unpowered grass tent site 2 x From GBP22/EUR26/$39.04/USD27.47/CAD35.28/CHF26.79/SEK273.13/DKK193.48/NOK267.69/ISK3,608/ARS3,254.20/CLP22,983/PEN102.27/NZD42.88/ZAR435.15/PLN120.42/BRL134.12/CZK640.67/RSD3,056/HUF10,000.75/RUB1,703.43/CNY183.89 per night Unpowered grass campervan site 2 x From GBP22/EUR26/$39.04/USD27.47/CAD35.28/CHF26.79/SEK273.13/DKK193.48/NOK267.69/ISK3,608/ARS3,254.20/CLP22,983/PEN102.27/NZD42.88/ZAR435.15/PLN120.42/BRL134.12/CZK640.67/RSD3,056/HUF10,000.75/RUB1,703.43/CNY183.89 per night
- Campsite and restaurant on a 1000-foot hill near Callington
- Set on the site of a former Cornish tin mine
- Surrounded by 400 acres of country park and Cornish mining heritage
Power optional concrete and grass caravan site 7 x From GBP21/EUR24.82/$37.27/USD26.23/CAD33.67/CHF25.57/SEK260.72/DKK184.68/NOK255.53/ISK3,444/ARS3,106.28/CLP21,938/PEN97.63/NZD40.93/ZAR415.37/PLN114.95/BRL128.03/CZK611.54/RSD2,917/HUF9,546.17/RUB1,626/CNY175.53 per night Unpowered concrete and grass caravan site 7 x From GBP21/EUR24.82/$37.27/USD26.23/CAD33.67/CHF25.57/SEK260.72/DKK184.68/NOK255.53/ISK3,444/ARS3,106.28/CLP21,938/PEN97.63/NZD40.93/ZAR415.37/PLN114.95/BRL128.03/CZK611.54/RSD2,917/HUF9,546.17/RUB1,626/CNY175.53 per night Unpowered grass tent site 7 x
- Adult-only Northumberland glamping overlooking the Cheviot Hills
- A mile from Bamburgh; half-hour drive to Holy Island
- Smart bell tents with bedding, stove, barbecue and cool box provided
Bell tent 2 x From GBP250/EUR295.50/$443.69/USD312.21/CAD400.87/CHF304.39/SEK3,103.79/DKK2,198.61/NOK3,041.98/ISK40,997/ARS36,979.56/CLP261,166/PEN1,162.21/NZD487.32/ZAR4,944.88/PLN1,368.41/BRL1,524.13/CZK7,280.30/RSD34,724/HUF113,644.85/RUB19,357.18/CNY2,089.64 per 2 nights
- Secluded camping field at a busy pub just off the A39 Atlantic Highway
- A 10-minute drive to Clovelly village; 20 minutes to surfing at Bude
- Beer garden and bar; full use of the gym and Jacuzzi; close to beaches
Unpowered grass tent site 2 x From GBP25/EUR29.55/$44.37/USD31.22/CAD40.09/CHF30.44/SEK310.38/DKK219.86/NOK304.20/ISK4,100/ARS3,697.96/CLP26,117/PEN116.22/NZD48.73/ZAR494.49/PLN136.84/BRL152.41/CZK728.03/RSD3,472/HUF11,364.48/RUB1,935.72/CNY208.96 per night
- Well-equipped caravan with private garden and barbecue
- Constable Country: five minutes' drive to Dedham, 20 to Flatford Mill
- Free-range eggs and local produce available; horses and dogs on site
2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From GBP75/EUR88.65/$133.11/USD93.66/CAD120.26/CHF91.32/SEK931.14/DKK659.58/NOK912.59/ISK12,299/ARS11,093.87/CLP78,350/PEN348.66/NZD146.19/ZAR1,483.47/PLN410.52/BRL457.24/CZK2,184.09/RSD10,417/HUF34,093.45/RUB5,807.15/CNY626.89 per night
- Day ticket fishery on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds
- Two fishing lakes in a wildlife haven
- A short walk from the village social club
Powered grass caravan site 4 x From GBP20/EUR23.64/$35.49/USD24.98/CAD32.07/CHF24.35/SEK248.30/DKK175.89/NOK243.36/ISK3,280/ARS2,958.36/CLP20,893/PEN92.98/NZD38.99/ZAR395.59/PLN109.47/BRL121.93/CZK582.42/RSD2,778/HUF9,091.59/RUB1,548.57/CNY167.17 per night #1 2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From GBP85/EUR100.47/$150.85/USD106.15/CAD136.30/CHF103.49/SEK1,055.29/DKK747.53/NOK1,034.27/ISK13,939/ARS12,573.05/CLP88,796/PEN395.15/NZD165.69/ZAR1,681.26/PLN465.26/BRL518.20/CZK2,475.30/RSD11,806/HUF38,639.25/RUB6,581.44/CNY710.48 per night #2 2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From GBP100/EUR118.20/$177.47/USD124.88/CAD160.35/CHF121.76/SEK1,241.52/DKK879.44/NOK1,216.79/ISK16,399/ARS14,791.82/CLP104,466/PEN464.88/NZD194.93/ZAR1,977.95/PLN547.36/BRL609.65/CZK2,912.12/RSD13,890/HUF45,457.94/RUB7,742.87/CNY835.86 per night #3 3 bedroom static caravan 6 x From GBP125/EUR147.75/$221.84/USD156.11/CAD200.43/CHF152.19/SEK1,551.90/DKK1,099.30/NOK1,520.99/ISK20,498/ARS18,489.78/CLP130,583/PEN581.11/NZD243.66/ZAR2,472.44/PLN684.21/BRL762.06/CZK3,640.15/RSD17,362/HUF56,822.42/RUB9,678.59/CNY1,044.82 per night
- Adults-only pop-up farm site in the Norfolk Broads
- Reedham 10 minutes' drive; Norwich 25 minutes
- Four on-site fishing lakes with day tickets available
Unpowered grass and earth tent site 2 x From GBP20/EUR23.64/$35.49/USD24.98/CAD32.07/CHF24.35/SEK248.30/DKK175.89/NOK243.36/ISK3,280/ARS2,958.36/CLP20,893/PEN92.98/NZD38.99/ZAR395.59/PLN109.47/BRL121.93/CZK582.42/RSD2,778/HUF9,091.59/RUB1,548.57/CNY167.17 per night
- Adults-only wild camping with secluded woodland pitches near Worcester
- Half an hour’s drive to Tewkesbury and 15 minutes to the Malvern Hills
- Five minutes’ walk from a golf course and five minutes’ drive to shops
Unpowered grass and earth caravan site 5 x From GBP20/EUR23.64/$35.49/USD24.98/CAD32.07/CHF24.35/SEK248.30/DKK175.89/NOK243.36/ISK3,280/ARS2,958.36/CLP20,893/PEN92.98/NZD38.99/ZAR395.59/PLN109.47/BRL121.93/CZK582.42/RSD2,778/HUF9,091.59/RUB1,548.57/CNY167.17 per night Unpowered grass and earth tent or trailer tent site 5 x
- Peaceful and luxurious accommodation in the grounds of Culdees Castle
- Five minutes' drive from Muthill; 15 minutes from Gleneagles
- Secluded woodland location with a hot tub, firepit and castle views
Drummond Lodge cabin 2 x From GBP140/EUR165.48/$248.46/USD174.84/CAD224.49/CHF170.46/SEK1,738.12/DKK1,231.22/NOK1,703.51/ISK22,958/ARS20,708.55/CLP146,253/PEN650.84/NZD272.90/ZAR2,769.13/PLN766.31/BRL853.51/CZK4,076.97/RSD19,445/HUF63,641.11/RUB10,840.02/CNY1,170.20 per night Major's Lodge cabin 2 x From GBP140/EUR165.48/$248.46/USD174.84/CAD224.49/CHF170.46/SEK1,738.12/DKK1,231.22/NOK1,703.51/ISK22,958/ARS20,708.55/CLP146,253/PEN650.84/NZD272.90/ZAR2,769.13/PLN766.31/BRL853.51/CZK4,076.97/RSD19,445/HUF63,641.11/RUB10,840.02/CNY1,170.20 per night Horton Lodge cabin 2 x From GBP160/EUR189.12/$283.96/USD199.82/CAD256.56/CHF194.81/SEK1,986.43/DKK1,407.11/NOK1,946.87/ISK26,238/ARS23,666.92/CLP167,146/PEN743.82/NZD311.88/ZAR3,164.73/PLN875.78/BRL975.44/CZK4,659.39/RSD22,223/HUF72,732.70/RUB12,388.59/CNY1,337.37 per night Spiers Lodge cabin 2 x From GBP160/EUR189.12/$283.96/USD199.82/CAD256.56/CHF194.81/SEK1,986.43/DKK1,407.11/NOK1,946.87/ISK26,238/ARS23,666.92/CLP167,146/PEN743.82/NZD311.88/ZAR3,164.73/PLN875.78/BRL975.44/CZK4,659.39/RSD22,223/HUF72,732.70/RUB12,388.59/CNY1,337.37 per night
- Adults-only glampsite on the scenic Humber estuary
- Half an hour from Hull for museums, galleries and nights out
- Within easy reach of Grimsby breweries for tours and tastings
Unpowered grass tent or motorhome site 4 x From GBP19/EUR22.46/$33.72/USD23.73/CAD30.47/CHF23.13/SEK235.89/DKK167.09/NOK231.19/ISK3,116/ARS2,810.45/CLP19,849/PEN88.33/NZD37.04/ZAR375.81/PLN104/BRL115.83/CZK553.30/RSD2,639/HUF8,637.01/RUB1,471.15/CNY158.81 per night Powered grass site 4 x Powered concrete and grass caravan site 4 x From GBP24/EUR28.37/$42.59/USD29.97/CAD38.48/CHF29.22/SEK297.96/DKK211.07/NOK292.03/ISK3,936/ARS3,550.04/CLP25,072/PEN111.57/NZD46.78/ZAR474.71/PLN131.37/BRL146.32/CZK698.91/RSD3,334/HUF10,909.91/RUB1,858.29/CNY200.61 per night Alpaca microlodge 2 x From GBP75/EUR88.65/$133.11/USD93.66/CAD120.26/CHF91.32/SEK931.14/DKK659.58/NOK912.59/ISK12,299/ARS11,093.87/CLP78,350/PEN348.66/NZD146.19/ZAR1,483.47/PLN410.52/BRL457.24/CZK2,184.09/RSD10,417/HUF34,093.45/RUB5,807.15/CNY626.89 per night
- Eco-friendly, carbon-neutral retreat surrounded by Lincolnshire woods
- A 25-minute drive from Burghley House; half an hour from Rutland Water
- Private swimming, massages and yoga on site; pub a short walk away
Unpowered grass and earth tent or trailer tent site 4 x Bell tent 2 x From GBP80/EUR94.56/$141.98/USD99.91/CAD128.28/CHF97.40/SEK993.21/DKK703.55/NOK973.43/ISK13,119/ARS11,833.46/CLP83,573/PEN371.91/NZD155.94/ZAR1,582.36/PLN437.89/BRL487.72/CZK2,329.69/RSD11,112/HUF36,366.35/RUB6,194.30/CNY668.68 per night
- Adults-only shepherd's hut on Exmoor, with stunning sea views
- Close to South West Coast Path; five minutes' drive to Lynton/Lynmouth
- Heating, insulation, ensuite shower room and kitchen included
Shepherd's hut 2 x
- Peaceful adults-only site on a small working farm in Lincolnshire
- Walker’s paradise: loads of quiet country lanes and bridle paths
- Half an hour’s drive from the city of Lincoln
Unpowered grass tent site 4 x From GBP15/EUR17.73/$26.62/USD18.73/CAD24.05/CHF18.26/SEK186.23/DKK131.92/NOK182.52/ISK2,460/ARS2,218.77/CLP15,670/PEN69.73/NZD29.24/ZAR296.69/PLN82.10/BRL91.45/CZK436.82/RSD2,083/HUF6,818.69/RUB1,161.43/CNY125.38 per night
- Luxurious and sustainable glamping on the island of Brač in Croatia
- A five-minute walk to Golden Horn beach; 20 minutes to seaside Bol
- Safari tents with private pools, Adriatic views, fine dining, cocktail
Abeja 2 bedroom safari tent (deluxe) 4 x From GBP406.10/EUR480/$720.72/USD507.15/CAD651.16/CHF494.45/SEK5,041.76/DKK3,571.39/NOK4,941.35/ISK66,594/ARS60,069.08/CLP424,234/PEN1,887.88/NZD791.59/ZAR8,032.40/PLN2,222.83/BRL2,475.77/CZK11,826.01/RSD56,405/HUF184,603.11/RUB31,443.53/CNY3,394.38 per night Biene safari tent (deluxe) 2 x From GBP423.02/EUR500/$750.75/USD528.29/CAD678.30/CHF515.05/SEK5,251.83/DKK3,720.20/NOK5,147.24/ISK69,369/ARS62,571.95/CLP441,910/PEN1,966.54/NZD824.57/ZAR8,367.08/PLN2,315.45/BRL2,578.93/CZK12,318.76/RSD58,755/HUF192,294.91/RUB32,753.67/CNY3,535.81 per night
The bliss of adults-only breaks
Are you desperately seeking a holiday where you won’t have to worry about entertaining the kids? Or perhaps just one of the growing number of travellers who prefer trips in the company of like-minded people? Whether you’ve yet to head on your first adults-only break or are on the look-out for a new site, read this guide to Pitchup's child-free spots to help you sketch out a plan for your next adventure.
The sweet, sweet sound of silence
Kids who have come across this page may be puzzled about why anyone would want to be away from them for prolonged periods of time. Parents, carers and teachers, however, may already have a few ideas about why adults-only breaks are the way forward…
First, while family-friendly sites are subject to the ebb and flow of the school holidays, most adults-only sites remain steadily peaceful all year round. Although you can expect to have more neighbours in the height of summer than at off-peak times, choosing an adults-only park is a sure-fire guarantee that you won’t have an unexpected influx of kids halfway through your holiday.
Facilities and leisure to suit you
As well as being quieter than your average family-friendly site, adults-only parks have facilities that are better tailored to their guests. While kids’ clubs, playgrounds and waterslides are all excellent for families, kid-free parties may – quite fairly – feel they are subsidising amenities that bring them no benefit.
And then there are those facilities that are only ever improved by the absence of small guests: think hot tubs, saunas, and outdoor pools. After all, spa getaways are always that little bit more romantic when there’s no risk of being dive-bombed by a nine-year-old…
Top tips for a smooth trip
What is adults-only camping?
One question that comes up over and over again is about the definition of adults-only camping.
As a general rule, adults-only campsites will welcome guests over the age of 18, but some only admit guests who have reached another age (e.g. 21).
Most also don’t allow visitors under a certain age (i.e., people visiting the site for a few hours rather than overnight guests), but there are some exceptions.
Finally, for seniors looking for some serious peace and quiet, Pitchup has a smaller collection of sites specially designed for guests over 40, 50 or 60.
Just have a quick read of the terms and conditions before booking if any of the above are relevant to you.
Kid-free camping is a low-key experience on the whole, so blaring music and all-night parties are definitely out.
That’s not to say that there’s no scope for socialising at adults-only spots, but if you have neighbours close by it might be worth letting them know if you’re planning a little get-together with family or friends.
Find a place to stay
Once a niche camping category, adults-only breaks have become more and more popular in recent years, meaning there’s an ever-growing range of kid-free parks to choose from.
What are my options?
There are many well-established adults-only touring sites out there for guests in campervans, motorhomes or caravans looking for well-maintained facilities and top-quality pitches. If you like to combine the privacy of sleeping in your vehicle with equally secluded times in the open air, have a look at our range of adults-only touring sites with on-site fishing opportunities.
Adults-only glamping is also having something of a moment – definitely one worth investigating if you’re looking for a luxurious and/or romantic break.
Finally, for authentically rural stays, you might like to consider adults-only farm sites. Many of these don’t allow kids because the farmers already have a full-time job looking after the land (suffice it to say that retrieving kites from trees and balls from ponds isn’t at the top of their to-do list). If you’re a farmer and interested in running a low-hassle holiday spot, read our guide on how to set up a campsite.
Find exactly what you want
Need something a bit more specific like an adults-only site with electricity or a dog-friendly pitch? Use our tick-box filters to mix and match themes, features and facilities to find an outdoor break that’s right for you.
You might also like: