This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the Catalan Pyrenees at the Andorra/France border
- Pool, solarium, playground, zipline, games room and football pitch
- On-site bicycle repair shop and bike lockers
Sunny Spanish stays on a grand scale: Catalonia's Camping Gran Sol is in the Pyrenees at the Andorra/France border, close to both the Alt Pirineu and Cadí-Moixeró natural parks, and in an area primed for hiking, mountain biking and adventure sports.
If you're in Spain on wheels, Gran Sol will see you straight too, as the owners are skilled and savvy cyclists, and have a small bike repair shop on site as well as bike lockers for guests' use.
Camping Gran Sol is a quiet and family-friendly site, with leisure facilities aplenty: on offer are a playground with zipline for the kids, a big pool surrounded by a solarium and a paddling pool, a football pitch, a games room and ping pong tables.
Other facilities include an amenities block with free hot showers and a washing-up area. To sort supplies, a major supermarket is nearby.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
Get ready to get active, as Camping Gran Sol is well placed for plenty of Catalonian outdoor activities such as canyoning, rafting or paragliding: if you fancy any of these, many activities can be booked on site at discounted rates.
Walking, hiking and mountain biking in the nearby Alt Pirineu and Cadí-Moixeró natural parks are also popular picks around these parts; if you're around in autumn, join the locals in foraging for wild mushrooms.
After quiet adventuring? The surrounding area and Catalonia's Lérida region are crammed with historical sites such as castles, old villages and architectural highlights including the Seu Vella in Lleida city. Restaurants and shops are also plentiful nearby.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||11 p.m.|
Camping Gran Sol cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local city tax of €0.50 ($0.59) per person per night at least age 7 up to 16 nights is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Gran Sol have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Gran Sol dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Gran Sol? Get ready to get active, as Camping Gran Sol is well placed for plenty of Catalonian outdoor activities such as canyoning, rafting or paragliding: if you fancy any of these, many activities … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Gran Sol?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon