This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Near the town of Kelpen-Oler in central Limburg
- Indoor and outdoor playgrounds, pétanque court and traditional games
- Hire bikes, tandems and electric bikes on site
Camping Geelenhoof is near the small town of Kelpen-Oler in Limburg, a province known for its varied landscape and nature. It's a great area for cycling and guests can hire bikes, tandems and electric bikes on site to explore the local cycle paths.
Among the site's facilities are an outdoor playground, indoor playground with climbing wall, pétanque court, miniature golf and a fishing pond. There's also wifi and a shop with bread service (please order bread by 6pm to pick up from 9am the next day).
The on-site activity centre specialises in traditional and unusual games, so guests could find themselves playing farmer darts, football golf or even clog golf, where instead of golf clubs players use sticks with clog-shaped ends.
Geelenhoof also has washrooms with toilets and showers.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Medium (26-50 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Cycle paths around the site (bike hire available).
Golf course (four kilometres).
Eynderhoof Open-air Museum (seven kilometres).
Abdijkerk Museum (10 kilometres).
Historic Thorn, known as 'The Little White Village' (ten kilometres).
De Groote Peel National Park (12 kilometres).
Meinweg National Park (30 kilometres).
- Does Camping Geelenhoof have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Geelenhoof dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Geelenhoof? Cycle paths around the site (bike hire available). Golf course (four kilometres). Eynderhoof Open-air Museum (seven kilometres). Abdijkerk Museum (10 kilometres). Historic Thorn, known as 'The Little White Village' (ten kilometres). De ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Geelenhoof?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.