This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Le Valjoly is the ideal place to recharge your batteries with friends, families or your partner! The campsite has everything you need, from a souvenir shop to pedalos for rental.
We are located by the largest lake in the Avesnois and in a wooded natural setting, and have top-quality facilities and services. By the lake, you will find our watersports leisure centre, where you can sign up for some courses, rent a kayak or pedalo, or try windsurfing.
On site, we have a bakery, a mini market, a souvenir shop and four restaurants including a brasserie, a burger house, and a pizzeria.
A wide range of outdoor activities on land and water are available within 15 minutes' walk (please note that extra charges apply) including sailing, archery, horse riding, treetop adventure trails and much more. Also within 15 minutes' walk are a large indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a spa with a sauna and a hammam.
The campsite organises occasional entertainment nights in July and August.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
From Paris, take the A1 to Lille and then access the A2 towards Cambrai, Valencienne, Bruxelles (A2). Take Exit 22a, signposted Maubeuge, and follow the directions for Reims, Laon on the RN2. Continue towards Willies/Eppe Sauvage. When you are approaching Willies, look out for the signposts indicating Du Val Joly.
Discover numerous museums and Avesnois, the regional park, with its valleys and forests, and over 1000km of walking trails.
Also close by:
- direct access to mountain biking and hiking trails
- a butterfly farm in Virelles
- the abbey in Forges
- the zoo in Maubeuge
- Hippodrome in La Capelle
- Does Camping Le Valjoly have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Le Valjoly dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Valjoly? Discover numerous museums and Avesnois, the regional park, with its valleys and forests, and over 1000km of walking trails. Also close by: - direct access to mountain biking and hiking trails - ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Valjoly?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.