This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Calm and clean campsite with exceptional views of the sea
- Located in Erquy, the scallop "capital", also great for foot fishing
- Heated toilet and shower block
Camping Les Roches is located in the small port of Erquy, a typical Breton fishing village. It offers exceptional views of the Cap d'Erquy, the Saint-Brieuc Bay and the beach.
Only 900m from the Caroual beach and 2.5km from the Erquy's town centre, this is a quiet and charming campsite surrounded by the greenery of the countryside.
The site has a small shop, a mobile canteen with outdoor and indoor seating area, play area and a games and TV room.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
- Cap d'Erquy
- Cap Fréhel
- the La Latte fort
- the Château de Bienassis
- Does Camping Les Roches have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Les Roches dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Roches? - Cap d'Erquy - Cap Fréhel - the La Latte fort - Saint-Malo - the Château de Bienassis Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Roches?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: noon