This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lakeside location between a valley and a forest
- Near the famous vineyards of Solutré
- Fish in or take a pedalo out on the site lake
Shaded lakeside pitches – très bien. South Bourgogne's Camping du Lac de Saint-Point is a peaceful place in a lush location, set between a valley and a forest near the famous vineyards of Solutré – we see lakeside sipping of wine, glowing barbecues and then perhaps some more wine...?
Camping du Lac de Saint-Point guests can also fish on the site lake or take a pedalo out to explore its watery depths (latter not recommended after wine), both available for a small extra charge. Several walks start directly from the site.
Facilities include a pool room, table tennis, playground, café/restaurant and free wifi. The team organises open-air entertainment in July and August.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
Take the A6 and come off at Exit 29 for Mâcon. Follow the signs for Cluny on the E62 and then take the D22 south. Drive through Saint-Point and before the end of the village you will see the campsite entrance signposted to your right.
This is wine, cheese and traditional French country: Saône-et-Loire is one of the quieter parts of Burgundy and is home to Cluny Abbey, ancient settlement Bibracte and the Solutré vineyards: hike around the latter to taste famed French wines like St Véran, Pouilly Fuissé, Mâcon white and red Bourgogne.
Tottering on, Louhans is a trad Saône-et-Loire town; Chalon-sur-Saone between Dijon and Mâcon has an eleventh century cathedral; another abbey is at Tournos to Cluny's north east, and Cormatin has a lavish looking seventeenth century chateau: look out for the Cabinet of St Cecilia.
Closer to home, visit the castle in Camping du Lac de Saint-Point's local village that was home to poet and politico Alphonse de Lamartine, or just wander around the peaceful countryside setting/fish in the lake: it's what the locals do, after all...
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping du Lac de Saint-Point have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping du Lac de Saint-Point dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping du Lac de Saint-Point? This is wine, cheese and traditional French country: Saône-et-Loire is one of the quieter parts of Burgundy and is home to Cluny Abbey, ancient settlement Bibracte and the Solutré vineyards: hike around … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping du Lac de Saint-Point?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon