This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lakeside location between a valley and a forest
- Near the famous vineyards of Solutré
- Fish in or take a pedalo out on the site lake
Shaded lakeside pitches – très bien. South Bourgogne's Camping du Lac de Saint-Point is a peaceful place in a lush location, set between a valley and a forest near the famous vineyards of Solutré – we see lakeside sipping of wine, glowing barbecues and then perhaps some more wine...?
Camping du Lac de Saint-Point guests can also fish on the site lake or take a pedalo out to explore its watery depths (latter not recommended after wine), both available for a small extra charge. Several walks start directly from the site.
Facilities include a pool room, table tennis, playground, café/restaurant and free wifi. The team organises open-air entertainment in July and August.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Take the A6 and come off at Exit 29 for Mâcon. Follow the signs for Cluny on the E62 and then take the D22 south. Drive through Saint-Point and before the end of the village you will see the campsite entrance signposted to your right.
This is wine, cheese and traditional French country: Saône-et-Loire is one of the quieter parts of Burgundy and is home to Cluny Abbey, ancient settlement Bibracte and the Solutré vineyards: hike around the latter to taste famed French wines like St Véran, Pouilly Fuissé, Mâcon white and red Bourgogne.
Tottering on, Louhans is a trad Saône-et-Loire town; Chalon-sur-Saone between Dijon and Mâcon has an eleventh century cathedral; another abbey is at Tournos to Cluny's north east, and Cormatin has a lavish looking seventeenth century chateau: look out for the Cabinet of St Cecilia.
Closer to home, visit the castle in Camping du Lac de Saint-Point's local village that was home to poet and politico Alphonse de Lamartine, or just wander around the peaceful countryside setting/fish in the lake: it's what the locals do, after all...
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping du Lac de Saint-Point have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping du Lac de Saint-Point dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping du Lac de Saint-Point? This is wine, cheese and traditional French country: Saône-et-Loire is one of the quieter parts of Burgundy and is home to Cluny Abbey, ancient settlement Bibracte and the Solutré vineyards: hike around … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping du Lac de Saint-Point?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon