This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site close to the beach
- Swimming pool, playground and cooking facilities on site
- 30km from the Margaret River wine-producing region
is in the centre of Busselton, a small town on the south-western coast of Western Australia, 220km south of Perth. The site is within walking distance of the main swimming beach, restaurants, town centre and the Busselton Jetty and Underwater Observatory.
The site has a heated swimming pool, playground, a small shop, communal gas barbecues and a campers' kitchen with hot-plate, fridge, microwave and washing-up area. The toilet and shower amenities include baby bath facilities, and there is a launderette with washing machines and tumble dryers.
Busselton has plenty of water-based activities on offer, including swimming, fishing, kayaking, scuba diving and whale watching. Walkers and mountain bikers can explore the coastline or head to the trails of the Blackwood National Park. A 30km drive will take you to the Margaret River area, where you will find not only world-class wineries but also small producers of foods including olive oil, chocolate and cheese.
✓ Australian English
✓ New Zealand English
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Sandy beach with swimming, fishing, kayaking and snorkelling (750m).
Busselton Jetty and Underwater Observatory (1km).
Whale watching tours from Busselton in season (1km).
Scuba diving and snorkelling trips from Busselton (1km).
Nautical Lady Entertainment World, with mini golf, trampolines and a skate park (1km).
Walking and mountain bike trails in the Blackwood National Park (20km).
Wonky Windmill Farm and Eco Park (20km).
Ngilgi Cave Aboriginal site (25km).
Vineyards, wine producers and food producers in the Margaret River region (30km).
- Does Busselton Holiday Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Busselton Holiday Village dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Busselton Holiday Village? Sandy beach with swimming, fishing, kayaking and snorkelling (750m). Busselton Jetty and Underwater Observatory (1km). Whale watching tours from Busselton in season (1km). Scuba diving and snorkelling trips from Busselton (1km). Nautical ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Busselton Holiday Village?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.