This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Dulhorn Farm is in the heart of the Somerset countryside, an ideal place for touring. The Bowden family have farmed and ran the holiday park for many years and offer you the opportunity to spend your holiday with them. Whether it is in your own caravan or in one of our farm cottages. We look forward to meeting you and hope your stay on our farm will be an enjoyable one.
Our caravan park has over 10 acres available for caravans and camping, in addition to over 130 acres of farm, so you can view all the beautiful local wildlife.
Our holiday park is fantastically located, meaning easy access to all the local sites. We are one of the premier caravan parks.
We offer a variety of camping, caravans and cottages for you to choose your preferred sleeping arrangement.
Caravan Storage Cassoa Registered. (G&S Storage)
Seasonal and part seasonal pitches.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Large (51-200 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Brean Sands: Pontins Coach Stop
— 3.3 miles
3.3 miles Highbridge: Burnham Rd Coach Stop — 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Burnham on Sea: Pier Street Coach Stop — 3.9 miles
- Train stations
Highbridge & Burnham-on-Sea Rail Station
— 4.2 miles
4.2 miles Weston-super-Mare Rail Station — 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Weston Milton Rail Station — 5.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour
— 5.7 miles
5.7 miles Bridgwater Ferry Terminal — 9.4 miles
9.4 miles Clevedon Pier — 12.1 miles
Bristol International Airport
— 12.5 miles
12.5 miles Cardiff International Airport — 19.4 miles
Leave the motorway at junction 22.
Follow the signs to Weston-Super-Mare and brown tourist signs on A38.
Next roundabout bear left onto A370.
We are approcx 1 1/4 miles on left hand side.
The local amenities include:
Golf, swimming, fishing and sailing
Wookey Hole Caves
Longleat house, grounds and animals
Fleet Air Arm Museum
Burnham on Sea
Weston Super Mare
- Cheddar Caves & Gorge (7.4 miles)
- Wookey Hole Caves & Papermill (12.0 miles)
- Ebbor Gorge National Nature Reserve (12.9 miles)
- King John's Hunting Lodge (5.2 miles)
- Clevedon Court (12.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Dulhorn Farm Camping Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Dulhorn Farm Camping Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Dulhorn Farm Camping Site? The local amenities include: Golf, swimming, fishing and sailing Animal farm Bristol Zoo Horse riding Cheddar Caves Wookey Hole Caves Longleat house, grounds and animals Fleet Air Arm Museum Puxton Park Brean ... Read more