This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Beautiful adult-only park located in West Dorset, excellent on site woodland doge walk with access to Public footpaths directly from park.
Cosy lounge bar and restaurant in a converted barn offering delicious home made meals created by our own experienced resident chef.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Bridport: Coach Park West Street
— 2.3 miles
2.3 miles Yeovil Bus Station — 13.3 miles
13.3 miles Ilminster: Market Square Coach Stop — 13.5 miles
- Train stations
Maiden Newton Rail Station
— 7.6 miles
7.6 miles Crewkerne Rail Station — 7.8 miles
7.8 miles Chetnole Rail Station — 10.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Weymouth Ferry Terminal
— 16.7 miles
16.7 miles Bridgwater Ferry Terminal — 28.4 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 29.7 miles
From the South: Take the A35 to Bridport and follow directions to Beaminster via the A3066. After approx 2.5 miles the entrance to the park can be seen on the left-hand side.
From the North: At Beaminster follow signs for Bridport on the A3066. Pass through the village of Melplash. After approx 0.5 mile the entrance to the park can be seen on the right-hand side.
Request bus stop at the park entrance, visit the World Heritage Jurassic Coast Line, including West Bay, Lyme Regis, etc. Short drive to the old market town of Bridport or for the more active who could walk from the public footpath.
- Mapperton House & Gardens (2.6 miles)
- Abbotsbury Swannery (9.5 miles)
- Montacute House (13.0 miles)
- Montacute House (13.0 miles)
- Loughwood Meeting House (14.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Bingham Grange have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bingham Grange dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bingham Grange? Request bus stop at the park entrance, visit the World Heritage Jurassic Coast Line, including West Bay, Lyme Regis, etc. Short drive to the old market town of Bridport or for the ... Read more