This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
South Breazle Holidays is a small, family-run campsite set in Devon farmland. We are just a couple of miles away from beautiful Roadford Lake and only a short drive away from Dartmoor. South Breazle Holidays is ideally situated only three miles from the A30.
The area in the centre of the campsite is purely kept for children to play. There is a fun fountain in the next field that is a great place to cool down on a summer's day.
There is a modern shower block incorporating ladies, gents, family room and disabled room. All the showers are power showers they are well appointed giving you your own dry private changing area within the shower cubicle. Both areas have more basins with mirrors and shelving over. We have an under cover area for you to wash up and laundry facilities consisting of a commercial washing machine and dryer.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Nearby farmers' market
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Jumbo tent sites
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Launceston: Westgate Street Coach Stop
— 8.7 miles
8.7 miles Okehampton: West Street Coach Stop — 8.8 miles
8.8 miles Tavistock Bus Station — 11.2 miles
- Train stations
Okehampton Rail Station
— 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Sampford Courtenay Rail Station — 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Gunnislake Rail Station — 13.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Bideford Ferry Landing
— 21.5 miles
21.5 miles Devonport Ferry Terminal — 22.9 miles
22.9 miles Torpoint Ferry Terminal — 23.0 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 34.4 miles
Exit the A30 at Stowford Cross and follow the signs for Roadford Lake. At the top of the hill after about 1 mile (near the mobile phone mast) turn right, signposted to Bratton Clovelly. After about 2 miles, take the 2nd turning to the left signposted to Germansweek then we are the first farm lane on the right. Please note that satnavs try to take you off the the wrong junction and bring you down narrow country lanes.
Roadford Lake and watersports, Dartmoor, Dingles Steam Village, Launceston Castle, Granite Way cycle path at Okehampton, horse riding at Okehampton and Launceston, and Trethorne Leisure Park.
- RHS Garden Rosemoor (16.5 miles)
- Castle Drogo (17.0 miles)
- Dartmoor Zoological Park (22.5 miles)
- Lydford Gorge (6.0 miles)
- Lawrence House (8.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does South Breazle Holidays have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is South Breazle Holidays dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near South Breazle Holidays? Roadford Lake and watersports, Dartmoor, Dingles Steam Village, Launceston Castle, Granite Way cycle path at Okehampton, horse riding at Okehampton and Launceston, and Trethorne Leisure Park. Read more
When can I check in and check out of South Breazle Holidays?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon
Reception is unmanned after 9pm. Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time. The team will then provide you with the relevant information about your unit/pitch.Read more