This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Riverside park with Berwyn mountain views
- Five miles from Llangollen
- Close to the North Berwyn Way and the Dee Valley Way
Ceiriog Valley Park is down by the river, something that should already gets it a huge holiday tick… And it's also near the Berwyn mountains and so has Welsh mountain views, and is in a land filled with fishing, valley views and hikes of a spectacularly scenic nature – consider many more fave holiday features sorted.
The site is in the valley of Glyn Ceiriog, close to the walks of the North Berwyn Way and the Dee Valley Way. It has a heated amenities block with a small extra charge for showers.
The town of Llangollen is five miles away and has plenty of shops; a pub and supermarket are about 15 minutes' walk away and a community centre with tennis courts is close by.
Open from 03/01/2021 to 11/30/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Lovely clean site, helpful owners, beautiful setting.
Looking forward to coming back next year
Quiet site with river running alongside. Good quality clean toilets …
Lovely place! Situated along a riverbank and we was so …
Excellent quiet site with well looked after facilities.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
- Coach stations
Parade Street 2
— 5.8 kilometres
5.8 kilometres Alma Road — 8.6 kilometres
8.6 kilometres Crossroads Stores — 8.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Chirk Rail Station
— 8.6 kilometres
8.6 kilometres Gobowen Rail Station — 10.8 kilometres
10.8 kilometres Ruabon Rail Station — 12.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 54.2 kilometres
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 51.6 kilometres
If walking's your passion, this is the place for you, say the owners of Ceiriog Valley Park… The North Berwyn Way is for experienced or energetic hikers, covering 15 miles of waymarked route split into five sections; start at Llangollen if you want to tackle the full route. The Dee Valley Way is also waymarked over 15 miles and runs from Llangollen to Corwen.
More energetic walks – and climbs – are around the Berwyn Mountains such as the hike around the Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfall, but if you want to take things a tad more easily, take the steam train of the Llangollen Railway for the 10 miles between Llangollen and Corwen, or take a ride via a horse-drawn boat on Llangollen Canal, part of a World Heritage Site.
Pony trekking and quad biking are also available in the area.
- Powis Castle & Garden (30.1 kilometres)
- Chester Castle (35.7 kilometres)
- Cheshire Military Museum (35.8 kilometres)
- Chirk Castle (7.0 kilometres)
- Attingham Park Estate: Cronkhill (44.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and caravan|
|Arrive:||noon –||8 p.m.|
Ceiriog Valley Park cancellation policy
No refunds within 3 weeks of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Ceiriog Valley Park will debit the balance from your card 3 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 3 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Ceiriog Valley Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ceiriog Valley Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ceiriog Valley Park? If walking's your passion, this is the place for you, say the owners of Ceiriog Valley Park… The North Berwyn Way is for experienced or energetic hikers, covering 15 miles of waymarked … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Ceiriog Valley Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon