This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Prettily landscaped park within easy reach of major travel hubs
- A mile from shops, pubs, restaurants and takeaways at Lingfield
- Communal firepit in the centre of the site for guests' use
Woof. That’s your dog telling you to book a long long Lingfield stay: the pitches at family-run Long Acres Caravan and Camping Park are perfectly pet-friendly with no extra charges for man’s best friend – and there are lots of options for walkies in the surrounding Surrey countryside too.
Whether using Long Acres to be walked by the dog or as a base to see the attractions of Surrey, human campers are also in for a treat at this friendly well-maintained park: there’s a well-stocked tourist information kiosk, firepits to hire, and three spotless centrally heated toilet and shower blocks. For food, Lingfield village with its shops, pubs, restaurants, takeaways and supermarkets is a mile away.
There's a communal firepit in the centre of the site available for everyone to use: wood can be bought for a small charge.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
- Coach stations
Felbridge: London Rd Coach Stop
— 3.0 kilometres
3.0 kilometres East Grinstead: War Memorial Coach Stop — 5.3 kilometres
5.3 kilometres Gatwick Airport: South Terminal Coach Stops — 8.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Lingfield Rail Station
— 2.7 kilometres
2.7 kilometres Dormans Rail Station — 2.9 kilometres
2.9 kilometres East Grinstead Rail Station — 4.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Ditton Island Ferry Landing
— 32.3 kilometres
32.3 kilometres Kingston Town End Pier — 32.4 kilometres
32.4 kilometres Kingston Turks Pier — 33.0 kilometres
London Gatwick Airport
— 8.5 kilometres
8.5 kilometres London Gatwick Airport South Terminal — 8.6 kilometres
8.6 kilometres London Gatwick Airport North Terminal — 9.6 kilometres
The site is located a mile away from the village of Lingfield on the B2028. Lingfield train station is just 1.5 miles away and has regular trains direct into London Victoria.
Don’t lose your head with the huge range of historical highlights in the area, starting with 13th-century Hever Castle, the childhood home of Anne Boleyn (boo to Henry Eighth) and with award-winning gardens, water maze with a mind of its own and what will probably be the fave of the kids – a 13th-century gatehouse with historical instruments of execution and torture. Standen, a National Trust property at nearby Grinstead, has a hillside setting around an arts and crafts house with work by William Morris.
Gardens more your thing? Wander around the world woodlands at Wakeland Place, managed by the Royal Gardens at Kew and the setting for much of Kenneth Branagh’s adaptation of As You Like It, or take a look at Wisley, the flagship garden of the Royal Horticultural Society.
Horses? You’ll like Lingfield Park Racecourse, one of only five all-weather racecourses in the country, with race meetings all year round. Or how about other types of beasties – Surrey is stuffed with animal parks, wildlife centres and farms: Lingfield’s British Wildlife Centre with 40 native species, Farnham’s Birdworld (with penguins) and the farm park Hobbledown for starters – or the zoo and Sea Life Centre at Chessington World of Adventures.
Not that a visit to the racecourse coincides with this, but if you’re looking for free things to do around Long Acres and in Surrey, again the area is stuffed with options including walks among the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and chalky North Downs, drooling with envy at Mercedes Benz World or learning about Lewis Carroll at Guildford Museum.
- Standen (7.2 kilometres)
- Godstone Farm (8.3 kilometres)
- Hever Castle and Gardens (11.1 kilometres)
- Standen (7.3 kilometres)
- Wakehurst Place (11.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Long Acres Caravan and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Long Acres Caravan and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Long Acres Caravan and Camping Park? Don’t lose your head with the huge range of historical highlights in the area, starting with 13th-century Hever Castle, the childhood home of Anne Boleyn (boo to Henry Eighth) and with award-winning … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Long Acres Caravan and Camping Park?
Arrivals are from 12noon. The latest arrival time is 4pm on Sunday, 6pm from Monday to Thursday and 7pm on Friday and Saturday. Pitches must be vacated by 12noon. Strictly no arrivals or departures outside these times.Read more