Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Burgundy
7 bookable sites in Burgundy
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Quiet riverside site in the Côte-d'Or next to the Ouche Valley Railway
- A 25-minute drive from Beaune, 40 from Autun and 50 from Dijon
- Campervan service area, playground, tennis and pétanque
Electric optional grass tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch (large) unlimited x From £9.60/€10.80/A$16.94/US$13.05/CA$16.62/CHF11.62/SEK109.50/DKK80.33/NOK111.81/ISK1,692/ARS1,118.52/CLP9,586/PEN47.27/NZ$18.27/ZAR198.66/PLN48.96/R$69.05/CZK282.81/RSD1,270/HUF3,892.43/RUB958.90/CN¥84.55 per night Electric optional grass motorhome pitch (large) unlimited x From £12/€13.50/A$21.17/US$16.31/CA$20.77/CHF14.53/SEK136.87/DKK100.42/NOK139.76/ISK2,115/ARS1,398.15/CLP11,983/PEN59.09/NZ$22.84/ZAR248.32/PLN61.20/R$86.32/CZK353.51/RSD1,587/HUF4,865.54/RUB1,198.63/CN¥105.68 per night
- Five minutes' stroll from the pretty town of Pouilly-en-Auxois
- Easy access to cycling and walking trails and the Burgundy Canal
- Pool, restaurant, play area, badminton court and games room
Non-electric hardstanding tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £14.22/€16/A$25.09/US$19.33/CA$24.62/CHF17.22/SEK162.22/DKK119.01/NOK165.64/ISK2,506/ARS1,657.06/CLP14,202/PEN70.03/NZ$27.07/ZAR294.31/PLN72.53/R$102.30/CZK418.98/RSD1,881/HUF5,766.56/RUB1,420.60/CN¥125.26 per night Electric hardstanding pitch 6 x From £18.67/€21/A$32.93/US$25.37/CA$32.31/CHF22.60/SEK212.91/DKK156.20/NOK217.40/ISK3,290/ARS2,174.90/CLP18,640/PEN91.91/NZ$35.53/ZAR386.28/PLN95.19/R$134.27/CZK549.91/RSD2,469/HUF7,568.61/RUB1,864.53/CN¥164.40 per night Canada Treck safari tent 2 x From £32/€36/A$56.45/US$43.49/CA$55.39/CHF38.74/SEK364.99/DKK267.78/NOK372.69/ISK5,639/ARS3,728.39/CLP31,954/PEN157.56/NZ$60.90/ZAR662.19/PLN163.19/R$230.18/CZK942.70/RSD4,233/HUF12,974.76/RUB3,196.34/CN¥281.83 per night
- Peaceful wooded site near the gateway to Morvan Regional Natural Park
- Surrounded by 180km of cycling trails and several fishing spots
- Sauna, communal kota grill and cosy common room
Gypsy caravan 3 x From £68.45/€77/A$120.75/US$93.01/CA$118.47/CHF82.86/SEK780.67/DKK572.74/NOK797.13/ISK12,062/ARS7,974.62/CLP68,345/PEN337.01/NZ$130.26/ZAR1,416.35/PLN349.05/R$492.33/CZK2,016.33/RSD9,054/HUF27,751.58/RUB6,836.62/CN¥602.79 per night Igloo camping pod 3 x From £68.45/€77/A$120.75/US$93.01/CA$118.47/CHF82.86/SEK780.67/DKK572.74/NOK797.13/ISK12,062/ARS7,974.62/CLP68,345/PEN337.01/NZ$130.26/ZAR1,416.35/PLN349.05/R$492.33/CZK2,016.33/RSD9,054/HUF27,751.58/RUB6,836.62/CN¥602.79 per night Cabanon 2 bedroom lodge 5 x From £86.23/€97/A$152.11/US$117.17/CA$149.24/CHF104.38/SEK983.44/DKK721.51/NOK1,004.18/ISK15,195/ARS10,045.95/CLP86,097/PEN424.54/NZ$164.09/ZAR1,784.23/PLN439.71/R$620.21/CZK2,540.05/RSD11,406/HUF34,959.78/RUB8,612.36/CN¥759.36 per night Tipi 1 bedroom lodge 5 x From £86.23/€97/A$152.11/US$117.17/CA$149.24/CHF104.38/SEK983.44/DKK721.51/NOK1,004.18/ISK15,195/ARS10,045.95/CLP86,097/PEN424.54/NZ$164.09/ZAR1,784.23/PLN439.71/R$620.21/CZK2,540.05/RSD11,406/HUF34,959.78/RUB8,612.36/CN¥759.36 per night
- Quiet wooded site in Burgundy's Morvan region, five minutes from town
- A 20-minute drive from Bibracte archaeological site and Mont Beuvray
- Fishing and canoeing, snack bar and daily bread deliveries in summer
Electric grass pitch 6 x From £18.67/€21/A$32.93/US$25.37/CA$32.31/CHF22.60/SEK212.91/DKK156.20/NOK217.40/ISK3,290/ARS2,174.90/CLP18,640/PEN91.91/NZ$35.53/ZAR386.28/PLN95.19/R$134.27/CZK549.91/RSD2,469/HUF7,568.61/RUB1,864.53/CN¥164.40 per night
- Family-friendly site by the Saône river, a half-hour drive from Dijon
- ‘Blue route’ cycling path, kayaking, sailing and fishing all nearby
- Food shop and restaurant on site; fresh bread available to order
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £16/€18/A$28.23/US$21.74/CA$27.69/CHF19.37/SEK182.49/DKK133.89/NOK186.34/ISK2,820/ARS1,864.20/CLP15,977/PEN78.78/NZ$30.45/ZAR331.09/PLN81.60/R$115.09/CZK471.35/RSD2,117/HUF6,487.38/RUB1,598.17/CN¥140.91 per night
- Cosy treehouse stays in the grounds of a spectacular Burgundy château
- A five-minute drive from Château-Chinon, 40 minutes from Autun
- Indoor swimming pool, fishing lake, restaurant and food delivery
Pourpre treehouse 3 x From £106.67/€120/A$188.18/US$144.95/CA$184.63/CHF129.13/SEK1,216.63/DKK892.58/NOK1,242.29/ISK18,798/ARS12,427.98/CLP106,512/PEN525.20/NZ$203/ZAR2,207.30/PLN543.97/R$767.27/CZK3,142.33/RSD14,111/HUF43,249.22/RUB10,654.47/CN¥939.42 per night Grenouille treehouse 4 x From £115.56/€130/A$203.86/US$157.03/CA$200.02/CHF139.89/SEK1,318.01/DKK966.97/NOK1,345.81/ISK20,364/ARS13,463.65/CLP115,388/PEN568.97/NZ$219.92/ZAR2,391.24/PLN589.30/R$831.21/CZK3,404.19/RSD15,286/HUF46,853.32/RUB11,542.34/CN¥1,017.70 per night
- Family-friendly site with petting zoo in the Saône-et-Loire department
- 45 minutes from Jura’s mountains, vineyards, waterfalls and lakes
- Outdoor pool, restaurant, food shop and playground all on site
Electric optional grass pitch 5 x From £15.11/€17/A$26.66/US$20.54/CA$26.16/CHF18.29/SEK172.36/DKK126.45/NOK175.99/ISK2,663/ARS1,760.63/CLP15,089/PEN74.40/NZ$28.76/ZAR312.70/PLN77.06/R$108.70/CZK445.16/RSD1,999/HUF6,126.97/RUB1,509.38/CN¥133.08 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
We may have occasionally written about French wine before. (Et ici.) But really, c’est impossible to write about beautiful Bourgogne without even a sniff of the fact that it’s one of France’s main wine regions and routes, swallowing up the northern Rhône vineyards, the Côte d’Or and the Beaujolais wine trail on its boozy road from the Auxerrois to Mâcon.
Base yourself at a Bourgogne campsite to wend your way winewards – as we’re like the government and advocate drinking responsibly (le cough), we’ll also advocate stomach-lining with the best of Burgundy cuisine: beef bourguignon, escargots from Jovinien, Epoisses cheese and gingerbread from mustard and Bourgogne capital Dijon.
Away from the wine, Bourgogne camping is a kick-off point for activities of many flavours: the World Heritage Site of Vézelay Abbey, wildlife watching and kayaking in Boutissaint Natural Park, the prehistoric caves of the Grottes de Blanot, dozens of museums, and bubbling away with some Burgundy balneotherapy. A glass of vino might go down well at that last one too.