Campsites in Burgundy
8 bookable campsites in Burgundy
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful wooded site near the gateway to Morvan Regional Natural Park
- Surrounded by 180km of cycling trails and several fishing spots
- Sauna, communal kota grill and cosy common room
Gypsy wagon 3 x From £65.52/€77/$122.50/US$88.89/CA$112.13/CHF82.50/SEK783.25/DKK572.85/NOK764.09/ISK11,443/ARS8,792.65/CLP72,517/PEN367.34/NZ$128.63/ZAR1,339.61/PLN350.67/R$490.42/CZK1,956.75/RSD9,015/HUF27,645.02/RUB6,436.24/CN¥573.05 per night Igloo camping pod 3 x From £65.52/€77/$122.50/US$88.89/CA$112.13/CHF82.50/SEK783.25/DKK572.85/NOK764.09/ISK11,443/ARS8,792.65/CLP72,517/PEN367.34/NZ$128.63/ZAR1,339.61/PLN350.67/R$490.42/CZK1,956.75/RSD9,015/HUF27,645.02/RUB6,436.24/CN¥573.05 per night Cabanon 2 bedroom lodge 5 x From £82.54/€97/$154.31/US$111.98/CA$141.26/CHF103.93/SEK986.69/DKK721.64/NOK962.56/ISK14,415/ARS11,076.46/CLP91,353/PEN462.75/NZ$162.04/ZAR1,687.56/PLN441.75/R$617.81/CZK2,465/RSD11,356/HUF34,825.55/RUB8,107.99/CN¥721.89 per night Tipi 1 bedroom lodge 5 x From £82.54/€97/$154.31/US$111.98/CA$141.26/CHF103.93/SEK986.69/DKK721.64/NOK962.56/ISK14,415/ARS11,076.46/CLP91,353/PEN462.75/NZ$162.04/ZAR1,687.56/PLN441.75/R$617.81/CZK2,465/RSD11,356/HUF34,825.55/RUB8,107.99/CN¥721.89 per night
- Spacious pitches 15 minutes' walk from Préty and the Saône river
- A 10-minute drive to Tournus, 30 minutes to wine village Saint-Véran
- Pool, deckchairs and kitchen facilities on site
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £12.76/€15/$23.86/US$17.32/CA$21.84/CHF16.07/SEK152.58/DKK111.59/NOK148.85/ISK2,229/ARS1,712.85/CLP14,127/PEN71.56/NZ$25.06/ZAR260.96/PLN68.31/R$95.54/CZK381.19/RSD1,756/HUF5,385.39/RUB1,253.81/CN¥111.63 per night
- Lakeside site a kilometre from the centre of Issy l'Évêque
- Close to Morvan Regional Natural Park and 200km of cycle routes
- Swimming pool, miniature golf, beach volleyball and restaurant
Electric optional grass and gravel pitch 6 x From £11.91/€14/$22.27/US$16.16/CA$20.39/CHF15/SEK142.41/DKK104.15/NOK138.93/ISK2,081/ARS1,598.66/CLP13,185/PEN66.79/NZ$23.39/ZAR243.57/PLN63.76/R$89.17/CZK355.77/RSD1,639/HUF5,026.37/RUB1,170.23/CN¥104.19 per night Country 2 bedroom lodge 6 x From £42.55/€50/$79.54/US$57.72/CA$72.81/CHF53.57/SEK508.60/DKK371.98/NOK496.16/ISK7,430/ARS5,709.52/CLP47,089/PEN238.53/NZ$83.53/ZAR869.88/PLN227.71/R$318.46/CZK1,270.62/RSD5,854/HUF17,951.31/RUB4,179.38/CN¥372.11 per night Tipi 2 bedroom lodge 8 x From £49.36/€58/$92.27/US$66.96/CA$84.46/CHF62.14/SEK589.98/DKK431.50/NOK575.55/ISK8,619/ARS6,623.04/CLP54,623/PEN276.70/NZ$96.89/ZAR1,009.06/PLN264.14/R$369.41/CZK1,473.92/RSD6,790/HUF20,823.52/RUB4,848.08/CN¥431.65 per night
- Peaceful riverside site in Rogny-les-Sept-Écluses
- Half an hour's drive from the River Loire and two Loire châteaux
- Fishing, bike hire and pedal boat hire available on site
PMR Optimeo 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £59.57/€70/$111.36/US$80.81/CA$101.94/CHF75/SEK712.04/DKK520.77/NOK694.63/ISK10,403/ARS7,993.32/CLP65,925/PEN333.94/NZ$116.94/ZAR1,217.83/PLN318.79/R$445.84/CZK1,778.86/RSD8,195/HUF25,131.84/RUB5,851.13/CN¥520.95 per night
- Bohemian and stylish wooden pods on the edge of lush forest in Puisaye
- A 40-minute drive to Auxerre; 15 minutes from Toucy’s Saturday market
- Swimming pool, bowling and kitchens on site; shops and dining nearby
Kota lodge (open balcony) 2 x From £68.08/€80/$127.27/US$92.35/CA$116.50/CHF85.71/SEK813.76/DKK595.17/NOK793.86/ISK11,889/ARS9,135.23/CLP75,343/PEN381.65/NZ$133.64/ZAR1,391.81/PLN364.33/R$509.53/CZK2,032.99/RSD9,366/HUF28,722.10/RUB6,687/CN¥595.37 per night Yurt 5 x From £91.90/€108/$171.81/US$124.68/CA$157.28/CHF115.71/SEK1,098.58/DKK803.48/NOK1,071.71/ISK16,050/ARS12,332.55/CLP101,712/PEN515.23/NZ$180.42/ZAR1,878.94/PLN491.85/R$687.87/CZK2,744.53/RSD12,644/HUF38,774.83/RUB9,027.45/CN¥803.75 per night Treehouse (open balcony) 4 x From £126.37/€148.50/$236.24/US$171.43/CA$216.26/CHF159.11/SEK1,510.55/DKK1,104.78/NOK1,473.60/ISK22,068/ARS16,957.26/CLP139,855/PEN708.44/NZ$248.07/ZAR2,583.54/PLN676.29/R$945.82/CZK3,773.73/RSD17,386/HUF53,315.40/RUB12,412.74/CN¥1,105.16 per night
- Green and scenic Burgundy site in the Morvan Regional Natural Park
- Castles, archaeological sites, lakes and watersports all close by
- Pool, sunbathing garden, restaurant, play area and miniature golf
Electric optional asphalt and grass pitch 6 x From £14.47/€17/$27.04/US$19.63/CA$24.76/CHF18.21/SEK172.92/DKK126.47/NOK168.70/ISK2,526/ARS1,941.24/CLP16,010/PEN81.10/NZ$28.40/ZAR295.76/PLN77.42/R$108.28/CZK432.01/RSD1,990/HUF6,103.45/RUB1,420.99/CN¥126.52 per night
- Quiet wooded site in Burgundy's Morvan region, five minutes from town
- A 20-minute drive from Bibracte archaeological site and Mont Beuvray
- Fishing and canoeing, snack bar and daily bread deliveries in summer
Electric grass pitch 6 x From £17.87/€21/$33.41/US$24.24/CA$30.58/CHF22.50/SEK213.61/DKK156.23/NOK208.39/ISK3,121/ARS2,398/CLP19,777/PEN100.18/NZ$35.08/ZAR365.35/PLN95.64/R$133.75/CZK533.66/RSD2,459/HUF7,539.55/RUB1,755.34/CN¥156.29 per night
- Fully-equipped site in the Burgundy wine region
- On the shores of the Yonne river
- More than 60km of biking trails nearby
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £15.32/€18/$28.64/US$20.78/CA$26.21/CHF19.29/SEK183.10/DKK133.91/NOK178.62/ISK2,675/ARS2,055.43/CLP16,952/PEN85.87/NZ$30.07/ZAR313.16/PLN81.97/R$114.64/CZK457.42/RSD2,107/HUF6,462.47/RUB1,504.58/CN¥133.96 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £17.87/€21/$33.41/US$24.24/CA$30.58/CHF22.50/SEK213.61/DKK156.23/NOK208.39/ISK3,121/ARS2,398/CLP19,777/PEN100.18/NZ$35.08/ZAR365.35/PLN95.64/R$133.75/CZK533.66/RSD2,459/HUF7,539.55/RUB1,755.34/CN¥156.29 per night Electric asphalt touring pitch 6 x From £19.57/€23/$36.59/US$26.55/CA$33.49/CHF24.64/SEK233.96/DKK171.11/NOK228.24/ISK3,418/ARS2,626.38/CLP21,661/PEN109.72/NZ$38.42/ZAR400.14/PLN104.75/R$146.49/CZK584.48/RSD2,693/HUF8,257.60/RUB1,922.51/CN¥171.17 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
We may have occasionally written about French wine before. (Et ici.) But really, c’est impossible to write about beautiful Bourgogne without even a sniff of the fact that it’s one of France’s main wine regions and routes, swallowing up the northern Rhône vineyards, the Côte d’Or and the Beaujolais wine trail on its boozy road from the Auxerrois to Mâcon.
Base yourself at a Bourgogne campsite to wend your way winewards – as we’re like the government and advocate drinking responsibly (le cough), we’ll also advocate stomach-lining with the best of Burgundy cuisine: beef bourguignon, escargots from Jovinien, Epoisses cheese and gingerbread from mustard and Bourgogne capital Dijon.
Away from the wine, Bourgogne camping is a kick-off point for activities of many flavours: the World Heritage Site of Vézelay Abbey, wildlife watching and kayaking in Boutissaint Natural Park, the prehistoric caves of the Grottes de Blanot, dozens of museums, and bubbling away with some Burgundy balneotherapy. A glass of vino might go down well at that last one too.