Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Staffordshire
5 bookable parks in Staffordshire
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Luxury glampsite with hot tub, 12 miles from the Peak District
- Everything provided including linen and luxury toiletries
- Finnish barbecue cabin, cooking cabin, breakfast and private firepits
The Loft apartment 2 x From £83.50/€93.42/A$155.59/US$101.77/$142.29/CHF98.91/SEK984.73/DKK696.40/NOK1,023.83/ISK14,434/ARS6,937.60/CLP81,893/PEN348.52/NZ$166.85/ZAR1,794.65/PLN420.40/R$553.99/CZK2,545.19/RSD10,987/HUF32,777.40/RUB7,284/CN¥726.30 per night Milne’s Corner yurt 6 x From £100/€111.88/A$186.34/US$121.88/$170.41/CHF118.46/SEK1,179.32/DKK834.01/NOK1,226.15/ISK17,286/ARS8,308.51/CLP98,076/PEN417.39/NZ$199.82/ZAR2,149.29/PLN503.47/R$663.46/CZK3,048.14/RSD13,158/HUF39,254.37/RUB8,723.36/CN¥869.82 per night Potter’s Lodge yurt 6 x From £100/€111.88/A$186.34/US$121.88/$170.41/CHF118.46/SEK1,179.32/DKK834.01/NOK1,226.15/ISK17,286/ARS8,308.51/CLP98,076/PEN417.39/NZ$199.82/ZAR2,149.29/PLN503.47/R$663.46/CZK3,048.14/RSD13,158/HUF39,254.37/RUB8,723.36/CN¥869.82 per night Beaumont’s Hideaway yurt 6 x From £100/€111.88/A$186.34/US$121.88/$170.41/CHF118.46/SEK1,179.32/DKK834.01/NOK1,226.15/ISK17,286/ARS8,308.51/CLP98,076/PEN417.39/NZ$199.82/ZAR2,149.29/PLN503.47/R$663.46/CZK3,048.14/RSD13,158/HUF39,254.37/RUB8,723.36/CN¥869.82 per night
- Green and serene site in the spectacular Staffordshire Moorlands
- Alton Towers within a 20-minute drive and 30 to the Peak District
- 3.5 acres of open fields, five minutes from restaurants and pubs
Primitive grass tent or motorhome site 6 x From £14/€15.66/A$26.09/US$17.06/$23.86/CHF16.58/SEK165.11/DKK116.76/NOK171.66/ISK2,420/ARS1,163.19/CLP13,731/PEN58.44/NZ$27.97/ZAR300.90/PLN70.49/R$92.89/CZK426.74/RSD1,842/HUF5,495.61/RUB1,221.27/CN¥121.78 per night FHU grass site 6 x From £19/€21.26/A$35.40/US$23.16/$32.38/CHF22.51/SEK224.07/DKK158.46/NOK232.97/ISK3,284/ARS1,578.62/CLP18,634/PEN79.30/NZ$37.97/ZAR408.36/PLN95.66/R$126.06/CZK579.15/RSD2,500/HUF7,458.33/RUB1,657.44/CN¥165.27 per night
- Private off-grid site backing onto a 153-acre Woodland Trust area
- A five-minute drive to Burntwood and under 10 to Lichfield
- Barbecue area and plenty of green space on site
Primitive grass and earth trailer tent site 4 x From £12/€13.43/A$22.36/US$14.63/$20.45/CHF14.21/SEK141.52/DKK100.08/NOK147.14/ISK2,074/ARS997.02/CLP11,769/PEN50.09/NZ$23.98/ZAR257.91/PLN60.42/R$79.62/CZK365.78/RSD1,579/HUF4,710.52/RUB1,046.80/CN¥104.38 per night Primitive grass and earth tent site 4 x From £12/€13.43/A$22.36/US$14.63/$20.45/CHF14.21/SEK141.52/DKK100.08/NOK147.14/ISK2,074/ARS997.02/CLP11,769/PEN50.09/NZ$23.98/ZAR257.91/PLN60.42/R$79.62/CZK365.78/RSD1,579/HUF4,710.52/RUB1,046.80/CN¥104.38 per night
- Semi-rural glamping site in a tree-lined setting with shepherd’s huts
- A 20-minute drive to Leek market town and half an hour to Alton Towers
- Units include double beds, kitchenettes and separate, private wetrooms
Shepherd's hut (Private restroom amenities) 3 x From £99/€110.76/A$184.48/US$120.66/$168.70/CHF117.27/SEK1,167.53/DKK825.67/NOK1,213.88/ISK17,113/ARS8,225.42/CLP97,095/PEN413.22/NZ$197.82/ZAR2,127.79/PLN498.44/R$656.83/CZK3,017.66/RSD13,026/HUF38,861.83/RUB8,636.13/CN¥861.13 per night
- Quiet park four miles from Alton Towers
- Wildlife haven spanning 46 acres and woodland trails
- Within easy reach of the Peak District
Primitive grass tent site (two man) 2 x From £15/€16.78/A$27.95/US$18.28/$25.56/CHF17.77/SEK176.90/DKK125.10/NOK183.92/ISK2,593/ARS1,246.28/CLP14,711/PEN62.61/NZ$29.97/ZAR322.39/PLN75.52/R$99.52/CZK457.22/RSD1,974/HUF5,888.16/RUB1,308.50/CN¥130.47 per night Primitive grass tent site (four man) 4 x From £16/€17.90/A$29.81/US$19.50/$27.27/CHF18.95/SEK188.69/DKK133.44/NOK196.18/ISK2,766/ARS1,329.36/CLP15,692/PEN66.78/NZ$31.97/ZAR343.89/PLN80.56/R$106.15/CZK487.70/RSD2,105/HUF6,280.70/RUB1,395.74/CN¥139.17 per night Primitive grass tent site (six man) 6 x From £20/€22.38/A$37.27/US$24.38/$34.08/CHF23.69/SEK235.86/DKK166.80/NOK245.23/ISK3,457/ARS1,661.70/CLP19,615/PEN83.48/NZ$39.96/ZAR429.86/PLN100.69/R$132.69/CZK609.63/RSD2,632/HUF7,850.87/RUB1,744.67/CN¥173.96 per night Primitive grass tent site (eight man) 8 x From £22/€24.61/A$40.99/US$26.81/$37.49/CHF26.06/SEK259.45/DKK183.48/NOK269.75/ISK3,803/ARS1,827.87/CLP21,577/PEN91.83/NZ$43.96/ZAR472.84/PLN110.76/R$145.96/CZK670.59/RSD2,895/HUF8,635.96/RUB1,919.14/CN¥191.36 per night Bluebell camping pod 4 x From £75/€83.91/A$139.75/US$91.41/$127.81/CHF88.84/SEK884.49/DKK625.51/NOK919.61/ISK12,965/ARS6,231.38/CLP73,557/PEN313.05/NZ$149.86/ZAR1,611.96/PLN377.61/R$497.60/CZK2,286.10/RSD9,869/HUF29,440.78/RUB6,542.52/CN¥652.37 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Here’s a Pitchup.com tip to guarantee good behaviour on hol with the sprogs. Book a Staffordshire campsite to be close to the wild rides and thrills of Alton Towers – while cleverly saving money on your accommodation costs and so having more to spend on being hurled up into the air while your knuckles whiten on a sky-high rollercoaster. Clever.
Monkey Forest at the Trentham Estate is also a cheeky little option for little monkeys while Staffordshire camping – swing by the high ropes of Aerial Extreme while you’re at it – and offspring can additionally be kept on the straight and narrow/bribed with days out at Drayton Manor Theme Park in Tamworth (stand-up rollercoaster; ulp) and riding the flumes at Waterworld Stoke (water rollercoaster; doable).
And now for the grownups (accompanied or not by newly well-behaved offspring). Staffordshire’s a peak place for outdoorsy pursuits as the Peak District National Park and the National Forest are both within the county borders; and the 13-mile Manifold Way is flat enough to cycle for most ages. Have a day in Stafford too to see England’s biggest timber-framed townhouse, the Ancient High House, and a Shakespeare production in the grounds of Stafford Castle – we’re sure the sprogs will be thrilled.
- What are the top sites in Staffordshire?
- How much does it cost to stay in Staffordshire? Prices start at £12.00 ($20.45)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Staffordshire are open now? 0 See all sites in Staffordshire open now
- What are the top destinations in Staffordshire? See all destinations in Staffordshire
- How many sites in Staffordshire allow dogs? 4 See all dog-friendly sites in Staffordshire