Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Camper parks in British Columbia
6 listings in British Columbia with 0 bookable
- Browse all British Columbia campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Well maintained park five minutes from downtown Quesnel
- Conveniently located on Highway 97 to Alaska and Barkerville
- Walking trail, firepits, playground and 24-hour on-site management
- Peaceful park on the banks of Hemp Creek, 34km from Clearwater
- Close to lots of outdoor activities in Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Golf course, disc golf and hot mineral pool on site
- Riverside campground in Blue River, BC, just off Highway 5
- 45 minutes' drive from Murtle Lake, only accessible by canoe
- Bike, canoe, paddleboard and fishing gear rental on site
- Spectacular and award-winning lakeside site with beach and boating
- Canal connecting Wood and Kalamalka lakes, part of 50 kms of waterway
- Play area, kayak hire, shop and fully-serviced pitches with firepit
- Wilderness resort on the shoreline of Puntzi Lake in the Chilcotin
- Surrounded by nature trails for hiking, mountain bikes and ATVs
- Boat docks, boat rentals and store selling bait, ice and firewood
- On the Coldwater river in the scenic Nicola Valley
- A 10-minute stroll to Merritt and 15 minutes' drive to Nicola Lake
- Riverside path, gardens, recreation room and library