Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
RV parks and motorhome campgrounds in Victoria
8 listings in Victoria with 0 bookable
- Browse all Victoria campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- On the outskirts of Benalla, two hours from Melbourne
- Within seven kilometres of two fishing and swimming lakes
- Kitchen and communal barbecue: plenty of supplies 2km away in town
- Gentle Annie Caravan and Camping Reserve located on the King River in
- the beautiful King Valley, North East Victoria which offers a diverse
- array of activities... from bushwalking to fine dining
- Semi-rural location three kilometres from the centre of Healesville
- Swimming pool, playground and function centre
- Easy access to the wineries of the Yarra Valley
- Well-maintained and peaceful park close to the centre of Beechworth
- On the banks of Lake Sambell and 500 metres from the Rail Trail
- Miniature golf, playground and lots of space for kids to ride bikes
- The only holiday park in Anglesea with beach and river frontage
- Spectacular setting over 16 hectares on the Great Ocean Road
- Pool, playground, toddlers' playroom, barbecues and miniature golf
- Family-friendly site on the banks of the Acheron river
- Vineyards, museums, spectacular state park within 15 minutes
- Swimming pool, miniature golf and river fishing on site