Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- RV park at a family-run farm in the Lake Chelan Valley
- A 10-minute drive from Lake Chelan's activities and wineries
- Pick your own produce, including corn, apples and pumpkins
Summerhill Farm RV Park is part of a family-run farm in Washington’s Lake Chelan Valley, around five minutes’ drive from the town of Chelan and the shores of Lake Chelan.
This 160-acre estate was one of the original homesteads in the valley, and you’ll see that history for real as you stroll around the place, spotting classic old vehicles and equipment that give the park a real sense of heritage.
The park’s founder Jill was lucky enough to grow up on this estate, and is now, alongside her third-generation farmer husband Kene, transforming the place into an agri-tourism venue and place to stay.
That’s not to say there’s no traditional farming on site though: fresh produce is very much in evidence, and guests can get a true taste of the place by picking their own apples, berries, corn and pumpkins while they’re here. Keep an eye out for wildlife as you pick too: you can often spot deer and other creatures around the park.
All RV sites at Summerhill Farm have access to electric hookup, water and septic, and there’s also a toilet and shower block nearby.
Heading away from the park, there are lots of great hikes and bike rides to do nearby, swims and watersports down at the lake and plenty of wineries to explore to select a local drink for the evening.
Open from 05/26/2021 to 10/01/2021
This is a quiet park: no music is allowed.
Discount cards and gift vouchers cannot be applied to bookings made via Pitchup.com.
Units longer than 19 metres are not allowed.
At least one of the party members must be aged 21 or over.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Facilities/activities including produce picking are subject to extra charges payable on arrival.
The shower facilities are closed. Guests will need to use their own facilities.
The toilet facilities are closed. Guests will need to use their own facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
FHU gravel RV site
Max. persons: 6 x
One Class B motorhome or RV site allowed per campsite
Campsite size : Max 9.1m width x 13.7m depth (30.0ft width x 45.0ft depth) Calculated area: 125.4m² (1350.0ft²)
Ground type: Gravel
Based on a 1 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar ($), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Ruble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Small (11-25 sites)
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Lake Chelan (swimming, walks and watersports): 10 minutes' drive
- Slidewaters waterpark: 10 minutes
- Lake Chelan Municipal Golf Course: 10 minutes
- Theater Under The Stars: 10 minutes
- Vin du Lac Winery (and numerous others): 10 minutes
- Beebe Bridge Park (recreation area with boat launch on the Columbia river: 15 minutes
- Alta Lake State Park: 35 minutes
- Rocky Reach Dam: 45 minutes
- Douglas County Museum: 50 minutes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
Summerhill Farm RV Park cancelation policy
No refunds within 30 days of arrival date.
30 advance cancelation notice required for full refund.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Bookings cannot be amended within 30 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Summerhill Farm RV Park will debit the balance from your card 30 days before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 30 days then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Local sales tax of $10.00 per person per stay doesn't apply.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Does Summerhill Farm RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Summerhill Farm RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Summerhill Farm RV Park? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Lake Chelan (swimming, walks and watersports): 10 minutes' drive - Slidewaters waterpark: 10 minutes - Lake Chelan Municipal Golf Course: 10 minutes - Theater Under The … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Summerhill Farm RV Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon
- How much does it cost to stay at Summerhill Farm RV Park? From $75 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability