This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Holiday park a short walk from the centre of Tropic, Utah
- 10 minutes' drive from the entrance to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Swimming pool, hot tub, communal fire ring and restaurant
Camera fully charged, hiking shoes at the ready – this is a mighty scenic area, with hundreds of miles of trails for tramping and heaps of gorgeous vistas to feast your eyes and/or lens upon.
The main attraction for guests at Bryce Pioneer Village is the fab Bryce Canyon National Park, a 10-minute drive away and filled with snap-worthy pink granite cliffs and ancient rock formations. But the outdoorsy exploration doesn’t end there – this park is also rather niftily located for several other parks and reserves, with the Kodachrome Basin State Park, Tropic Reservoir and Escalante Petrified Forest all less than an hour’s drive away.
Hiking/biking/horseback riding left you a little weary-legged? Back to base then, to cool off in the pool or soothe aching muscles with a wallow in the hot tub. And no need to trot any further in search of food – the park has its own restaurant serving up drinks, plates of wholesome grub and live music. There’s also a communal fire ring for sociable evenings spent in traditional camp style, swapping stories and melting a marshmallow or few in the flames.
If you do want to take a stroll, it’ll take you just a couple of minutes to wander into Tropic town centre, where there’s a couple more restaurants, a supermarket and a coffee bar.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Shaded grassy campsites!
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for caravans
It’d be easy to fill many days (weeks, even) taking in the many natural attractions in the area around Tropic. Most likely you’ll want to start with at least a day (or preferably several) in the Bryce Canyon National Park – the entrance is around a 10-minute drive from the campground and there are heaps of scenic paths to explore around the rock formations known as hoodoos. If you’d trot around on a horse, sign up for trail rides with the riding centre in town.
Other outdoorsy activities within easy reach include further hiking around the Grand Staircase National Monument, kayaking or paddleboarding in the Escalante Petrified Forest State Park and boating on Pine Lake.
For something a little less energetic, take the half-hour drive to Tropic Reservoir for a day of trout fishing, or find a spot to watch one of the famed sunsets in colourful Kodachrome Basin State Park, 20 minutes away.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, travel trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||9:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Bryce Pioneer Village cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Bookings cannot be amended within 1 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Bryce Pioneer Village on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Bryce Pioneer Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Bryce Pioneer Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bryce Pioneer Village? It’d be easy to fill many days (weeks, even) taking in the many natural attractions in the area around Tropic. Most likely you’ll want to start with at least a day (or … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Bryce Pioneer Village?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.