This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In midtown Anchorage, Alaska
- Dogs allowed
- Free hot showers, wifi, cable TV and coffee
RV Park is just a short distance away from downtown Anchorage.
The park has first-class amenities which consist of a shared picnic and barbecue area, a launderette and a fish freezer. Guests also have access to hot showers, wifi, cable TV, and fresh-brewed coffee all day in the lobby, all of which are free.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Just a short distance away from you will find grocery stores, shopping malls, restaurants and a theatre.
- Does Creekwood Inn have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Creekwood Inn dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Creekwood Inn? Just a short distance away from you will find grocery stores, shopping malls, restaurants and a theatre. Read more
When can I check in and check out of Creekwood Inn?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11:30 a.m.