This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet, spacious and pet-friendly park in a countryside setting
- Five miles south of Woodward
- Recreation room with TV and pool table
Conveniently located five miles south of Woodward, is a quiet park in a countryside setting, shaded by mature trees. Guests, along with their well-behaved pets, have plenty of room to walk and socialise with the neighbours.
The park has a large recreation room with TV, a pool table and games. There's also a bathhouse with toilets and free hot showers, and a laundry room with six washing machines and six tumble dryers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Water hook-up points for caravans
is five miles south of Woodward centre, where you can find restaurants, a few stores and a cinema. The Plains Indians & Pioneers Museum is also worth a visit.
Woodward County Fairgrounds with its golf course is less than ten minutes away by car.
Visitors can also enjoy a bit of hiking at the Boiling Springs State Park, 15 miles away or head to Crystal Lake Park for a day out among the miniature golf course, Kiwanis train, horseshoe pitching, paddleboats and family aquatic centre.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Cottonwood RV Estates have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cottonwood RV Estates dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cottonwood RV Estates? is five miles south of Woodward centre, where you can find restaurants, a few stores and a cinema. The Plains Indians & Pioneers Museum is also worth a visit. Woodward County Fairgrounds … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Cottonwood RV Estates?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime