This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-oriented and clothing optional nudist-friendly resort
- Spectacular surrounds of lakes, trees and meadows
- Pool, fishing, boat hire, hidden trails and regular events
Greene County is a nicely named setting for lush Juniper Woods in New York's Catskill area, for its 65 remote acres are among trees and lakes, rich meadows and wooded hills for long days of ambling, hiking, fishing, boating and meadow sunbathing in these scenic surrounds.
There's so much serene space and so much to do here you could never stir off the grounds, whether you want to wander off under your own steam, or delve into the many events and activities arranged by the friendly Juniper Woods team: wine and cheese parties, dances, barbecues, poolside dinners, DJ nights and sporting tournaments are all laid on for guests.
Two sizeable lakes are on the park for catch and release fishing or lazy cruises in the Juniper paddle or rowing boats, set among many hiking, strolling and cycling trail through the park's varied landscapes. Or you could bask in one of the sunning meadows, or amble along to investigate the fine park facilities, including a heated outdoor pool and – what an excellent touch – a heated conversation pool for submerged conflabs. A park clubhouse with woodburning stove and party deck with firepit is also at the resort.
Juniper Woods is a family-oriented, clothing optional nudist-friendly resort, where you can get your kit off or not, just as you please. It has modern bathhouses, a laundry room and free wifi.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for caravans
The campground's local town is Catskill, a settlement which has its western end in vast Catskill Park, 700,000 acres of Greene, Ulster, Delaware and Sullivan counties' land in the Catskill mountains. Investigating this massive place could keep you busy for months around its forests and reservoirs, wilderness areas, over 300 miles of marked trails, and many options for wildlife watching: bobcats, mink and around 400 brown bears all live within the park's boundaries.
Also recommended by the Juniper Woods team is Howe Caverns, the cave system and adventure park about 40 minutes' drive away. Cave tours by boat or foot are on offer underground (very underground, at 156 feet); up above, the adventure park has a zipline and a ropes course to tackle as well as a climbing wall and air jumper.
The nearest Hudson River boat launch to the park is Dutchman's Landing, at the end of Lower Main Street in Catskill. It has launching ramps, a playground, picnic tables and public barbecues.
- Does Juniper Woods have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Juniper Woods dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Juniper Woods? The campground's local town is Catskill, a settlement which has its western end in vast Catskill Park, 700,000 acres of Greene, Ulster, Delaware and Sullivan counties' land in the Catskill mountains. Investigating … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Juniper Woods?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.