This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On the south shore of the Neuchâtel lake
- Camp on farm grounds in a nature reserve
- Outdoor barbecues and private beach
Welcome to La Ferme de la Corbière, a small campsite located on the grounds of an organic farm, offering spacious pitches near the town of Estavayer-le-Lac.
Guests have access to a private beach only three minutes away in the heart of a nature reserve.
Tables and barbecues are at your disposal as well as a playground with trampoline for children.
There is also a shower and toilet block with a washing-up area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Estavayer-le-Lac is a small medieval town on the south shore of the Neuchâtel lake.
There are many walking and cycling trails and you can also practice watersports such as sailing, water-skiing, canoeing, etc.
In the region, you can visit the Roman mosaics, the museum of military aviation, and the nature reserve.
The restaurants of the regions will make you discover the delicious local produces and cuisine.
- Does La Ferme de la Corbière have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is La Ferme de la Corbière dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near La Ferme de la Corbière? Estavayer-le-Lac is a small medieval town on the south shore of the Neuchâtel lake. There are many walking and cycling trails and you can also practice watersports such as sailing, water-skiing, canoeing, … Read more