This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set in the warmest region in Europe with private access to the beach
- Only a few minutes from Calblanque Nature Park
- Pools, sauna, gym and bar-restaurant
Mercy, this is a mighty fine Spanish site. Camping Caravaning La Manga in Spain’s sunny and Mediterranean southeast is near the capital of the Region of Murcia, opposite Calblanque Nature Park and with private access to the beach from its setting facing the Mar Menor Sea.
It’s also somewhat scorchio here too, as regional capital Murcia recorded the highest temperature of anywhere in Spain during the whole of the twentieth century (46.1°C in July 1994, climate fact fans), so settle down here for some serious Spanish sun.
All is sorted for activity on site at six tennis courts, play area, football pitch, beach volleyball court and a pétanque area, and for food at the supermarket and the bar-restaurant dishing up tasty Spanish food.
Camping Caravaning La Manga also has a seasonal outdoor pool; guests can use an indoor pool, sauna and gym for a small extra charge.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for caravans
Autovía de La Manga exit nº11 (Playa Honda).
Get into sunny Spain easily from the Camping Caravaning La Manga grounds: the beach is steps away, the Calblanque Nature Park is a few minutes’ away and over 24 more kilometres of sand are within simple and peaceful reach.
Within 45 minutes' drive is the regional capital of ancient Murcia, founded on the Segura river in the eighth century. Stay here for a full day to visit its cathedral, started in the 12th century, the Santa Clara monastery, the Salzillo Museum and the peaceful city square of Glorieta... then to finish up with alfresco eats in the evening at one of the many piazza restaurants.
The nearby city of Cartagena has had humans inhabiting it since the time of Carthage and has all the monuments, buildings and ruins to prove it: go along to see remains of Byzantine, Phoenician, Moorish and Roman times, as well as the Cartagena Roman Theatre, the biggest in the Iberian Peninsula after Mérida.
- Does Camping Caravaning La Manga have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Caravaning La Manga dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Caravaning La Manga? Get into sunny Spain easily from the Camping Caravaning La Manga grounds: the beach is steps away, the Calblanque Nature Park is a few minutes’ away and over 24 more kilometres of … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Caravaning La Manga?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon