This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beautiful location with beaches nearby
- Pool, restaurant and many sport activities available
- Many tourist attractions such as Costa da Morte, Coruña and Santiago
Located in Galicia, at the beginning of the Costa da Morte and between the villages of Carballo and Malpica,
Camping Sisargas is the ideal starting point to explore the area and enjoy a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Guests can go to the beautiful beaches located just a few minutes away, relax and chill out by the pool or choose among the many outdoor activities available, such as fishing, surfing, bike riding and walking in the pine forest. There are also a basketball hoop and a tennis court, a games room and a play area for the children, while barbecues are available to cook-up your meal.
The campsite has modern facilities such as a central toilet block with clean and neat bathrooms, sinks and washing-up areas.
Feeling hungry? After a day out and around you can enjoy great food at the site's restaurant, where you will be able to try original tapas and a good selection of wines, while in the morning you can enjoy a delicious breakfast accompanied by freshly brewed coffee. Moreover, at the entrance to the restaurant, there is a small shop where you can buy staples and home-made bread.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Walk along the beautiful coast Costa da Morte, you can follow wooden signs that will lead you to deserted beaches or megalithic monuments, where you will discover ancient traditions of Galician rural life and enjoy the magic atmosphere of the place.
Discover Santiago de Compostela and visit its beautiful cathedral, a mix of the original Romanesque structure (constructed between 1075AD and 1211AD) with Gothic and Baroque styles.
Do not miss out Santiago's most famous food market, Mercado de Abastos, with its 300 and more stalls, you can try the "pulpo á feira", Galicia's favourite octopus dish. Moreover, there are plenty of interesting museums, such as the Museo da Catedral and the Museo das Peregrinacións e de Santiago.
Visit La Coruña and discover its famous Roman lighthouse, the Torre de Hércules, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Walk along the Paseo Marítimo, a wonderful 13-kilometre walkway and bike path that runs all the way from the port, around the peninsula, and along the ocean beaches.
- Does Camping Sisargas have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Sisargas dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Sisargas? Walk along the beautiful coast Costa da Morte, you can follow wooden signs that will lead you to deserted beaches or megalithic monuments, where you will discover ancient traditions of Galician rural ... Read more